• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt quote - don't judge us on 30 minutes of play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Some of you people never cease to amaze me.  I will be the first to admit that I want the Bulls to win every game.  I go or watch with the hope and expectation that will happen, including the Sun Bowl.  The facts are that very few teams go undefeated.  Some you lose by a little, some a lot.  Review several of the New Years Day bowls as examples.  We were not the only team in a bowl to get blown out.  Others have been defeated by just as bad of a point spread this year.  And they are bigger named schools with more tenure and prestige in college football than our little 11 years.  I wonder if these other schools have as many fickle fans as we do?  I doubt it.

Yes I am proud of the Bulls and what they have accomplished this year and as a program.  I am also disappointed in the final result.  AND I SPENT THE MONEY AND WENT TO THE GAME, AND I'M GLAD I DID.  Ane even though they lost, and lost bad, I still will support and back the team and gladly renew my season tickets for the 8th year.  None of the bowl game participating schools have accomplished what the Bulls have in such a short period of time.  We have been to 3 bowls in 3 yrs out of our 11 yr history.  For some it took 20, 30 , 40 , 50 yrs or more before they got in their first bowl game.  Keep in mind Oregon lost their previous two bowl games prior to us.  Yes be got blown out but we weren't shut out like our first bowl game.  Somehow I've never hear that brought up or mentioned, even after it happened.  It was, OK it is over and done with, let's put it aside and look forward to next year.  That is what we need to do now.

Yes, I would definetely like to see some changes, especially a change in the offensive coordinator and the addition of a QB coach.  The OC has not shown any variety, diversity or imagination in play calling this year.  It is really bad when a local from El Paso that was sitting behind me at the game asked why we keep lining up in the same formation and then always run it up the middle.  And then asked if that was the only running play we had.  And that was in the second qtr.  If a fan can pick it up, how hard is it for an opposing coach to defend it.  That's just one example.

Yes I love the Bulls and will continue to support them, WIN OR LOSE.  Just because they had one poor showing means very little.  Because after next Monday, every team is even and equal at 0 and 0 till next season begins.

AS ALWAYS,  GO BULLS!!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Some of you people never cease to amaze me.  I will be the first to admit that I want the Bulls to win every game.  I go or watch with the hope and expectation that will happen, including the Sun Bowl.  The facts are that very few teams go undefeated.  Some you lose by a little, some a lot.  Review several of the New Years Day bowls as examples.  We were not the only team in a bowl to get blown out.  Others have been defeated by just as bad of a point spread this year.  And they are bigger named schools with more tenure and prestige in college football than our little 11 years.  I wonder if these other schools have as many fickle fans as we do?  I doubt it.

Yes I am proud of the Bulls and what they have accomplished this year and as a program.  I am also disappointed in the final result.  AND I SPENT THE MONEY AND WENT TO THE GAME, AND I'M GLAD I DID.  Ane even though they lost, and lost bad, I still will support and back the team and gladly renew my season tickets for the 8th year.  None of the bowl game participating schools have accomplished what the Bulls have in such a short period of time.  We have been to 3 bowls in 3 yrs out of our 11 yr history.  For some it took 20, 30 , 40 , 50 yrs or more before they got in their first bowl game.  Keep in mind Oregon lost their previous two bowl games prior to us.  Yes be got blown out but we weren't shut out like our first bowl game.  Somehow I've never hear that brought up or mentioned, even after it happened.  It was, OK it is over and done with, let's put it aside and look forward to next year.  That is what we need to do now.

Yes, I would definetely like to see some changes, especially a change in the offensive coordinator and the addition of a QB coach.  The OC has not shown any variety, diversity or imagination in play calling this year.  It is really bad when a local from El Paso that was sitting behind me at the game asked why we keep lining up in the same formation and then always run it up the middle.  And then asked if that was the only running play we had.  And that was in the second qtr.  If a fan can pick it up, how hard is it for an opposing coach to defend it.  That's just one example.

Yes I love the Bulls and will continue to support them, WIN OR LOSE.  Just because they had one poor showing means very little.  Because after next Monday, every team is even and equal at 0 and 0 till next season begins.

AS ALWAYS,  GO BULLS!!!!!

i am inspired by this

it seems we all feel the same

Archived