• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

overrated usf defense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we must get a big boy in the middle and a hard hitting safety

we must also put 8-9 in the box at times and run blitz as well

this is solid football

especially when you have two corners that are nfl types

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you can shut up too..

you dont seem to be able to handle the lows of the program

after a couple of years you should be able to hang with us but you need to pay close attention to lessons that are taught by the more experienced and more knowledgeable

until then sit and be quiet

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

still cant stop the elite runner

they rarely touched stewart

he looked like ray rice

Did you watch the game or just read the stats?  Stewart looked nothing like Rice.  Rice beat us down and wore us out.  Stewart had holes to run through that I could have hit at 42 and out of shape.  The team just was flat out not up for this game.  We have shut down more running backs than have gotten through.  Where was Selvie?

• Content Count:  1,261

you can shut up too..

after a couple of years you should be able to hang with us but you need to pay close attention to lessons that are taught by the more experienced and more knowledgeable

I've been a fan since 2000. Yes, that includes the 2002 Seattle Bowl screwing.

Don't talk to me about 'experience'. 40,000 posts isnt experience. Just means you have no life.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

SMAZZA

STFU.

why? he is correct

He bitches about EVERY ******* THING. Not only that, but multiple threads. And that's putting it delicately.

HOW MANY ******* THREADS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE A POINT?

stfu.gif

These 'all caps' posts are contagious.

He does complain about a lot of things, but when he's right a lot of people just seem to start attacking him.  I at most times dislike his pessimism, but I also don't like people swearing at others because of it.  It's true, or defense can't stop a good power running game.  There were several examples this year namely Rutgers, but FAU also.  Auburn even ran all over us in the first half, but their terrible OC went away from it when they began losing.

We probably would have done much better with Dixon in because it would have gone from a power running game to a spread option which we can defend.

Smazza is right, get over it.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

you can shut up too..

Don't talk to me about 'experience'. 40,000 posts isnt experience. Just means you have no life.

You might as well claim to have been a fan since Jesus walked the earth.  If you really only reserved posting for things that were important and been on the boards since 200, then you wouldn't make such statements.  You're not helping yourself.  No one attacked your credibility only stated you couldn't handle the doubts.  Being around since the bowl screwing doesn't prove you handled it well, only that you were around.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,066
  • Days Won:  469

still cant stop the elite runner

they rarely touched stewart

he looked like ray rice

Did you watch the game or just read the stats?  Stewart looked nothing like Rice.  Rice beat us down and wore us out.  Stewart had holes to run through that I could have hit at 42 and out of shape.  The team just was flat out not up for this game.  We have shut down more running backs than have gotten through.  Where was Selvie?

This is so true.  Rice just busted his way downfield.  Oregon's line cleared so much real estate Stewart didn't even get touched.  I don't credit Stewart (despite the 253 yards) as much as the Oregon O-line and their execution.  I think he averaged about 8 yards per carry.  Our whole defense bit on numerous misdirections, PAs and fakes.  Again, perhaps even usfbullcpa could have run through some of those gaping holes.  Seeing their first couple of scripted drives it was clear we were in trouble.

• Content Count:  1,261

you can shut up too..

You might as well claim to have been a fan since Jesus walked the earth.  If you really only reserved posting for things that were important and been on the boards since 200, then you wouldn't make such statements.  You're not helping yourself.  No one attacked your credibility only stated you couldn't handle the doubts.  Being around since the bowl screwing doesn't prove you handled it well, only that you were around.

We, and specifically smazza, could sit here all night arguing about what threads on here are 'important' and what aren't (he would probably argue the former). And being that this is a message board, not an etiquette seminar, I can't say I'd be opposed to it.

Wake the hell up and realize you're not helping YOURSELF by coming to the aid of a USC apologist who called Jim Leavitt lazy.

Get a life.

Archived