• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank you USF FOOTBULLS!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

I just want to say thanks to a great season for USF. The players played their hearts out this season, and they did some amazing things. Screw the rankings. Screw the bowl game. The point is that USF got to #2 in the freaking BCS stadings at one point this season. No other USF program has ever received this much national attention during the year. To me, this team helped put USF on the national map. Those players are to be commended. I know some of you fans are bashing them right now, but just remember that they are kids that are putting their hearts and souls into the program while us alumi can sit back and criticize. I just want to thank the hard work. Thanks to the seniors. We are going to miss you. Next year cant get here soon enough as I know the players are going to use this beat down as motivations for next season. GO BULLS, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Finally a positive post. I completely agree...100%. This loss hurts like hell...but looking back on the season really helps to kinda heal it.

Can't wait till April (Spring Game)

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Finally a positive post. I completely agree...100%. This loss hurts like hell...but looking back on the season really helps to kinda heal it.

Can't wait till April (Spring Game)

GO BULLS!!!

I think signing day will be the first interesting date in the new year :)

• Content Count:  136

Could not have been said any better....

Ranked in the top 25....make it #2 in the nation!!!!

Win at Auburn.......

We beat 3 conference champs....I think thats a little much.....FAU and UCF not that good!!!

But we still accomplished so much in this season....

Excited about next year...With a tough road schedule next year...I feel we can win the Big East next year!!!!

Go Bulls and thank you for an awesome 2007 football season.

Big East Champs 2008!!!!

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Amen!  Those negative posts really do make me laugh!  9-4 in the 11th year of football?  Grow up bull fans suck up days like this!  When we go to bowl game next year enjoy it... Next year's bowl will be a much bigger deal...  Thank you players it was one hell of a ride!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Let's keep this thread positive.  Thank you guys for a remarkable season.  Thank you CJL and staff for letting us experience a whole new world, both good and bad.

Most of all, thank you bull fans who have supported and continue to support the team.  2007 is almost over, but what a fantastic ride it has been this year.

Can't wait until next year.

GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  98

Yes thanks to everyone. I have been to many bucs games, but had more fun this year at RayJay tha any bucs game I have been at. The house was rocking and the light is now 1/2 on and next season will make it brighter than before :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Season has been memorable.

Soo!!! many ups, wins vs. auburn and WVU and being ranked.

but the lows have hurt much worse, rutgers UCONN and now Oregon. 

fantastic season,

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Amen!  Those negative posts really do make me laugh!   9-4 in the 11th year of football? 

we were 9-4 in the 10th year of football.

we were 9-2 in the 5th year of football, and first year of D1A.

fact is, we were 9-4 and 4-3 Big East last year and its the same **** this year.

**** a consolation prize.  being #2 in the BCS in week 6 means diddly squat when u end the year out of the polls completely.

USF needs to keep growing, and that means expectations need to remain high.

yall can concede to mediocrity if it helps u sleep better at night.  i sure as hell am not going to do that.

• Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

BIGBULLY,

You are right in that USF needs to keep growing as we are obviously not there yet. I am not going to put the whole season on one half of football because these type of games happen with the best teams. The schedule this season was a tad more tougher than in years in the pass. That 9-2 USF team got their tails kicked against Arkansas if you recall. USF has had beat downs in the past, and as you expect the wheels just keep coming off when that does happen. Oregon used our speed against us as they has so many misdirectional plays on offense. We played too tight in the second half thanks to the turnovers.

Archived