• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting Hour on 1010 @ 5:30

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Reamon got offers from GTech (they just took Jaybo Shaw), ECU, and Missouri (they took Blaine Gabbert #3 pro-style QB) and I'm sure he has others that aren't listed (probably other non-BCS schools).  It looks like a pretty good fit.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't want to say something I shouldn't, but I think it is safe to say that the new QB has not been named in this thread.

Exactly why that site is worth every penny  :)

• Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

Well if someone has access to the scouts site, I believe that information, such as the Richmond QB, should be shared.  We are all on the same team here. Unless your a co-owner of the site and have a vested interest in all of us signing up, then that I would understand. Thats my opinion. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Well if someone has access to the scouts site, I believe that information, such as the Richmond QB, should be shared.  We are all on the same team here. Unless your a co-owner of the site and have a vested interest in all of us signing up, then that I would understand. Thats my opinion. 

Some of us pay for that info so why should you get it for free  ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think before they allow you to sign up, they swear you to a vow of Omerta like in the Godfather.  ;)

What I don't understand is why people are reluctant to say what they HEARD on the PUBLIC RADIO today.

Speak softly low....  ::)

• Content Count:  879

I wasn't able to listen today.  Did Josh actually name the individual?  If he did, I would be more than happy to repeat it.

• Content Count:  526

Ok whatever Dozer. I don't need to know bad enough to fork over the cash.  All I know is that after signing day I will know exactly what you know...without paying a penny. Besides I bet you that the Richmond QB thing is a fake just to get people, like you, to sign up and he will never even commit to USF.  ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wasn't able to listen today.  Did Josh actually name the individual?  If he did, I would be more than happy to repeat it.

No, I didn't hear him say the name, but from the little I read here, he went over the Top 20 list and there were some questions which he DID answer.

So, don't tell us the name of the QB, or you might end up swimming with the gators. LOL

• Content Count:  46

I don't subscribe but I did use the prospect search engine to search all QBs from VA...the only guy to match the 6'3" 195 lb criteria was Matthew Hurdle...little to no info on him...if this is the guy the coaches must think he is a diamond in the rough...pretty obscure...

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=3530133

Archived