• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

When do season tickets go on sale? I am a graduate student but my wife and I want to have guaranteed tickets for all the home games.  I would like to be near the student section with a good view of the field.  Anyone with recomendations where we should sit would be welcome.  Who do I need to call? a particular ticket rep. ?  or the normal ticket office?  My wife works at USF in the Alumni center and I have seen ticket packages for faculty but I not sure if thats a good way to go.  She may not be working there for more than a few more years and we plan to have season tickets for a while.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Tickets usually go on sale in the spring.  Go to gousfbulls.com and they have a seating chart of the stadium.  They may have this year's donor levels too.  Pick the areas you think you can afford and near the students (have a couple different areas). 

Call the season ticket guys in a couple weeks to see when the tickets go on sale, and if they can add you to a list to call back once they go on sale.

They will be busy the next couple months doing all the existing renewals, and will do new tickets immediately after.

• Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

Tickets are already on sale.  A group of friends and myself just picked some up in section 127.

Archived