• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here's who we need to root for during the bowl games

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

I personally want Miss St. to hand UCF a can of whoopin.  Not just that but I don't want to see Kevin (I can only run on sorry teams) Smith be the #1 all time NCAA rusher.  He is a fraud.  Barry Sanders did it in 11 games, not 14.  And of course BS played for OSU in the Big 12, not Conference Cupcake USA.  What a travesty to have such an elite record broken by a kid that will never even be a starter in the NFL let alone a STAR!!!

The NCAA needs to allow Sanders stats in the bowl game to count if they are going to count for Smith.  Sanders rushed for over 200 yards in the bowl game. So in my eyes Sanders will still be the record holder.  Hopefully the Bulldogs can bottle that punk up and then no one will have to act like a record doesn't exist, ala Barry Bonds.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Miss State will manhandle Florida Central Community College.

no doubt about it.

• Content Count:  3,827

**** you, Texas!

If USF wins convincingly, we'll move ahead of Arizona State... so the Texas win is no big deal.

I would much rather be able to say we finished ahead of Texas though.... ;)

• Content Count:  29

If by owning you mean Oklahoma player walks away from the pile holding the football and the refs award it to Oregon, then yes. Sorry, if I was an Oregon fan, I would never bring up the Oregon-Oklahoma game again. It will go down as one of the worst officiating jobs in a college game ever.

Fact check, since you obviously didn't watch the game.  It was horribly officiated, OU benefited more from bad calls than Oregon did.  Stewart was down (ABC had a still shot) deep in OU territory, yet they ruled it a fumble and gave OU the ball.  Their go ahead touchdown took place AFTER the play clock had expired, on a 4th and 1 where AP had stepped out three yards earlier. Many others I could list and give specific reference to, but that game is history.  Good thing you watched SportsCenter and saw the bad call--yes Paysinger touched the ball 1/2 yard early.  No OU didn't have the ball when the officials came into the pile and signaled Oregon ball, Tuitele did!  So the ball squirted out three seconds later and was picked up by an OU player . . . did he think it was live?  No he didn't even run, he knew the play was over.  Also for the record, the officials didn't job OU out of allowing 550 yards on defense--the fact is, they couldn't stop us . . . and even after the onside kick, we went 51 yards in 3 plays.  OU was just good about whining about it and acting like babies.  Heck, there best player shouldn't have even been allowed to play--remember that Lexus he was "test driving" for 4 months from Big Red's Auto dealership . . . tell me that wouldn't be a violation at USF?

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If by owning you mean Oklahoma player walks away from the pile holding the football and the refs award it to Oregon, then yes. Sorry, if I was an Oregon fan, I would never bring up the Oregon-Oklahoma game again. It will go down as one of the worst officiating jobs in a college game ever.

Fact check, since you obviously didn't watch the game.  It was horribly officiated, OU benefited more from bad calls than Oregon did.  Stewart was down (ABC had a still shot) deep in OU territory, yet they ruled it a fumble and gave OU the ball.  Their go ahead touchdown took place AFTER the play clock had expired, on a 4th and 1 where AP had stepped out three yards earlier. Many others I could list and give specific reference to, but that game is history.  Good thing you watched SportsCenter and saw the bad call--yes Paysinger touched the ball 1/2 yard early.  No OU didn't have the ball when the officials came into the pile and signaled Oregon ball, Tuitele did!  So the ball squirted out three seconds later and was picked up by an OU player . . . did he think it was live?  No he didn't even run, he knew the play was over.  Also for the record, the officials didn't job OU out of allowing 550 yards on defense--the fact is, they couldn't stop us . . . and even after the onside kick, we went 51 yards in 3 plays.  OU was just good about whining about it and acting like babies.  Heck, there best player shouldn't have even been allowed to play--remember that Lexus he was "test driving" for 4 months from Big Red's Auto dealership . . . tell me that wouldn't be a violation at USF?

Sounds like I hit a nerve there

• Content Count:  2,726

Sounds like I hit a nerve there

haha, for sure...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  29

Yes, it is a little touchy.  It just sucks that you kick a teams butt all over the field (total yards, TOP . . .), the only reason that the game is close is because of the numerous bad calls that went against Oregon, and four Oregon turnovers (we made some mistakes--I don't blame refs for every bad thing that happens).  Then at the end of the game in a "bang-bang" play, we benefit from a bad call (YES, IT WAS A BAD CALL), that gave us the ball near mid-field (two of their td's came on missed calls) . . . and all that ESPN shows and the "talking heads" say is that we stole the game.  For all the whining the pOUters coach and president did--why didn't they whine about their defense getting ripped apart for 60 minutes? 

Anyway, it just irritates Oregon fans that we kicked their butts, yet thanks to the talking heads (who saw one clip), they think the game was rigged.  This year, I actually made a Sooner buddy of mine sit down and watch the game--to get him to shut up with the whole conspiracy theory that is being spread by ESPN.

Archived