• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oregon HC to UCLA????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

if that is true-- he missed out on a potential opportunity to get something for his team possibly

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Bellotti does get a pay raise soon, with some of the recent contracts coaches have been receiving, he is a little underpaid, IMHO.  As for the team, we don't really need any improvements, thanks to our connection to NIKE we already have top notch facilities that blow recruits away.  Our lockerroom is a two-story palace with large plasma t.v.'s, internet connections, comfortable chairs and benchs and a state-of-the-art vent system--so that it doesn't stink.  Two years ago we pumped $4 million into weight room improvements, our training room is huge and has a waterfall--just to add to the "blow you away" factor.  We were the first west coast school to have an indoor practice facility . . . that can simulate any weather conditions.  If we ever play you in basketball, I'll tell y'all about our newly announced basketball arena.  Phil Knight has provided much more that a million different uniform combinations. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

yes-- I am quite aware of the outstanding facilities Oregon has-- they were featured several years ago in a 60 minutes piece and no doubt have been getting better since then.

I was referring to salary and assistants salaries. I was kind of surprised to see his pay being kinda low all things considered.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

HE SIMPLY USED UCLA TO GET ABETTER DEAL FROM OREGON

DONT SCHOOLS get tired being played?

how can you be saying this--- isn't your role in life to try to use anything you have to leverage a situation for your client?

hypocrite

It's the price of doing business even if nothing new happened. It shows your coach is a valuable commodity.

calling names

i gave you free drink tickets

you have only seen my generosity

why would you call me a hypocrite or any derogatory name when i gave  something  you wanted and asked for and not not for anything in return

talk about being ungreatful

i expect people to stand by their contracts  so belotti  was wrong for talking to ucla but oregon is stupid for allowing it

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

HE SIMPLY USED UCLA TO GET ABETTER DEAL FROM OREGON

DONT SCHOOLS get tired being played?

Actually, that's not true.  There was no change to his contract.  UCLA officials came up to Eugene and talked to him . . . he listened, talked to his family, and said "no thank you."  End of story.

we shall see

he either got $$$$$$$$ under table or they will soon announce his new contract extension

• Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

You know what school has really awesome athletic facilities?

ALL OF THEM.

A $20 million athletic facility no longer wows recruits; it's something you need to keep up with the other schools in your conference. Everybody has this stuff nowadays.

Archived