• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Club Access at Home Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, well, I hate to admit it, but I won't go to a game anymore if I don't have either club seats or a sky box ticket.  But then again I'm a crotchety middle-aged guy and not a 20 year-old in green and gold body paint.

Point is to me it's WAY worth the extra cost of club seats to be able to go into the air conditioning, flop onto a cushioned chair with a beer, and watch the game on TV for a while.  I don't know that the food is really better;  they have this quasi-North Carolina BBQ on nachos thing that seems to be popular but it doesn't really look all that appealing. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

You must remember, just because you pay for Green Jacket Club seats you have to pay more (higher donation level) to have the "honor" of having the words "CLUB ACCESS" stamped on your ticket.

What are Green Jacket Club seats?

Not exactly sure what he's saying ... but you can sit in certain areas, and not get club access. There are no "Green Jacket Club seats" ... there is a Green Jacket Donation Level which is the minimum ($1,000) to get "Club Access". You can be a Green Jacket Donor and sit in the lower bowl also.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

You must remember, just because you pay for Green Jacket Club seats you have to pay more (higher donation level) to have the "honor" of having the words "CLUB ACCESS" stamped on your ticket.

What are Green Jacket Club seats?

Not exactly sure what he's saying ...

That's why I asked ......  ;)

Archived