• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New England Patriots - The Greatest Pro Sports Team In Human History

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

You gonna be at the UAB game on Saturday?

Plan to..... The buddy I go with may not be able to make it so I may have a ticket, also.

We're going and bringing the crew.  I'd offer to buy your extra tix, but I have two already and I'm buying a third "all you can eat" one so that I can stuff my face.  =)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

You gonna be at the UAB game on Saturday?

Plan to..... The buddy I go with may not be able to make it so I may have a ticket, also.

We're going and bringing the crew.  I'd offer to buy your extra tix, but I have two already and I'm buying a third "all you can eat" one so that I can stuff my face.  =)

No problem .... Maybe I'll see you there.

• Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

I'd rather see both happen... but if i had to choose one... pats 15-1 and super bowl win and 0-16 dolphins would be nice.

Hey at last we can agree on something  ;D

I would like to see the above scenario myself as well, at this point the Fins are not going to the post season and could use the #1 pick, which we can use to trade down for lower picks and some much needed veteran talent.

• Content Count:  1,238

and the * will have this next to it "Not only did the pats go undefeated, the dolphins made history going 0-16"

I would rather see the Dolphins go 0-16 by playing fair then have then go undefeated by cheating.

Sounds like "moral victory" stuff

moralvictory.jpg

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'd rather see both happen... but if i had to choose one... pats 15-1 and super bowl win and 0-16 dolphins would be nice.

I would like to see the above scenario myself as well, at this point the Fins are not going to the post season and could use the #1 pick, which we can use to trade down for lower picks and some much needed veteran talent.

But with that scenario, the dolphins might go 0-32 over a 2 year period  ;)

• Content Count:  69

But with that scenario, the dolphins might go 0-32 over a 2 year period  ;)

I seriously doubt Miami will go 0-32 over two years, they are no where near the crappyness of the 76-77 Bucs. Also for the record, the Dolphins will have to go 0-27 to break the 76 Buc's record. Just going 0-16 is not enough since the Bucs went 0-26 over 2 years before winning a game.

It might not be likely (51% chance or better), but based on what I've seen, a #1 pick isn't going to instantly correct anything.  If Ronnie Brown is healthy, that could have made a difference.  If you had Trent Green healthy, that might have made a difference, but they aren't and now the Beck era is here.  So many questions... it is at least plausible that they would break the record.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Also for the record, the Dolphins will have to go 0-27 to break the 76 Buc's record. Just going 0-16 is not enough since the Bucs went 0-26 over 2 years before winning a game.

You'll still break the single season winless record .... I can't wait.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It might not be likely (51% chance or better), but based on what I've seen, a #1 pick isn't going to instantly correct anything.  If Ronnie Brown is healthy, that could have made a difference.  If you had Trent Green healthy, that might have made a difference, but they aren't and now the Beck era is here.  So many questions... it is at least plausible that they would break the record.

Jake Long is every bit as good as Joe Thomas who came in and made in instant impact on the browns line. 

I've seen Jake Long play and I wouldn't go THAT far. 

Archived