• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BE site fan poll..re: Fav. Bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm agreeing with WVUguy.  The game is not going to be exciting.  I mean I love when we absolutely hammer teams, but people will turn this off by half time.  I'm actually pretty excited to see if Rutgers could hang 6 or 7 hundred on Ball State.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I'm agreeing with WVUguy.  The game is not going to be exciting.  I mean I love when we absolutely hammer teams, but people will turn this off by half time.  I'm actually pretty excited to see if Rutgers could hang 6 or 7 hundred on Ball State.

Sure...everyone will probably have a particular team/game they will want to watch/see get beat (pounded into nothing)

but...

I don't know?

East coast vs West coast thing

on CBS (which everyone gets free-if they own a t.v.)

It would be interesting to see what the t.v. rating will be after all is said and done

By the way, what's that white unknown substance on the corner of the Pitt coach's mouth in the pix above ???

• Content Count:  5,246
  • Days Won:  2

By the way, what's that white unknown substance on the corner of the Pitt coach's mouth in the pix above ???

well it's most likely not "ref-juice," cuz RichRod was the only coach getting calls last Saturday.

how did u notice that anyway?  Wanny is a hideous guy.  i scrolled past that pic too quickly to notice anything other than the 'stache.

well it's most likely not "ref-juice," cuz RichRod was the only coach getting calls last Saturday.

how did u notice that anyway?   Wanny is a hideous guy.  i scrolled past that pic too quickly to notice anything other than the 'stache.

I'm classified as what they coin as being...paranoid paranoid.gif

They say 100% paranoia is 100% awareness

So I notice many things paranoid.jpg

Like the guy on the right of the coach with the white cap...running off with/stealing the coach's crutches

I guess a win helped out with the coach's injury...almost like it was never real  ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

We're up to 62%

The Big East will learn to Love us.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Battle of the ex #2s.  Who cares about this one.  I rank it up there with Snoozer and boring.  USF is going to ROUTE Oregon, it will only be fun to watch for Bull's fans who are finding the end of thier season, lacking at best.

Without Dixon, Oregon is 10% of the team it once was... hell, they dont even have thier backup QB, they are using 3rd-4th stringers.   Last week Oregon lost to Oregon state in overtime.  Oregon State lost to Cincy 30 something to 3.

USF will score 40+ on Oregon and probably not give up a touchdown.

wv will be embarassed and humiliated again

ou will shut down wv's faux running attack

• Content Count:  24

Take those numbers, whoever that was that rated Ducks vs. Bulls as 28th among the bowls.  Yeah, right, interest in Ball State/Rutgers is going to be more than in our Battle of the Undefeated Mascots.  What is Ball State's Mascot, anyway, a ball, like that Orange someone posted a picture of the Bull beating on.  What is with this WVU State Champs?  Is that kind of like Ohio State, who won the Ohio State Championship this year by taking care of those toughies:  Youngstown State, Kent State and Akron?  But, not to worry, WVU, I will cheer for just about anyone against Oklahoma and its slime-ball coach and University President.  Give us a call if it is close at the end and we will send you our replay officials.  By the way:  UO owns OU!!!  Yes, certainly the last month's games make it look like The Bulls ought to put a beat-down on my Ducks, but, lookout, Bulls:  Our boys, other than Dennis Dixon, are getting healthy for you.

Take those numbers, whoever that was that rated Ducks vs. Bulls as 28th among the bowls.  Yeah, right, interest in Ball State/Rutgers is going to be more than in our Battle of the Undefeated Mascots.  What is Ball State's Mascot, anyway, a ball, like that Orange someone posted a picture of the Bull beating on.  What is with this WVU State Champs?  Is that kind of like Ohio State, who won the Ohio State Championship this year by taking care of those toughies:  Youngstown State, Kent State and Akron?  But, not to worry, WVU, I will cheer for just about anyone against Oklahoma and its slime-ball coach and University President.  Give us a call if it is close at the end and we will send you our replay officials.  By the way:  UO owns OU!!!   Yes, certainly the last month's games make it look like The Bulls ought to put a beat-down on my Ducks, but, lookout, Bulls:  Our boys, other than Dennis Dixon, are getting healthy for you.

He/she is our very own Troll.

troll_2.jpg

It tends to come over to our board quite frequently when it runs out of couches to burn. smiley_couchfire.gif

• Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

... it will only be fun to watch for Bull's fans who are finding the end of thier season, lacking at best.

(Clever retort just too **** easy.)

Which non-BCS BIG EAST bowl match-up is most intriguing?

Thanks for Voting

Meineke Car Care Bowl: UConn vs. Wake Forest 23.8%

PapaJohn's.com Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Southern Miss 6.6%

International Bowl: Rutgers vs. Ball State 7.2%

Brut Sun Bowl: USF vs. Oregon 62.4%

Total Votes  1,557 

Archived