• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Under Armour Uniforms?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

The Oregon (and Oregon State) uniforms are underwritten by Nike, an Oregon-based company. The company has used them to try unusual ideas in all sports -- if you watched last year's College World Series, the OSU gray jerseys featured white lettering across the front with gigantic front numbers.

I would expect Under Armour to make tweaks, but significant tweaks, in the USF unis. And as always, I will hope for the abandonment of the monochrome look -- and better helmets.

Gotta love Oregon State's "sports bra" look:

475151096_31ec114389.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

well SHoop, my point was taht they changed the logo.  i hope they dont change our logo..as for the colors...i really dont care about the specific shades that much

• Content Count:  3,827

well SHoop, my point was taht they changed the logo.  i hope they dont change our logo..as for the colors...i really dont care about the specific shades that much

They wont, and cant, change the logo. The shades are the problem here, and since you dont care about them, you dont see them.

• Content Count:  25

USF Under Armour T-shirts and polos at ****'s in the Brandon Mall

• Content Count:  155

USF Under Armour T-shirts and polos at ****'s in the Brandon Mall

on sale now for just 6 zillion bucks

brandon mall.. nice place... bring your visa and a loan application to pay for everything that is wayyyyyyyy overpriced there

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I think it's just the white jersey that makes the green "pop". You gotta remember that when a dark colored jersey gets wet(sweat, water), it gets even darker. The pants arent as conducive to sweat(besides the lineman getting swamp ass), and theyll appear lighter. Tada!

Really I think it has to do with a number of things, like whether it's day or night, sunny or cloudy, real grass (which light bounces off of) or FieldTurf (not so much), and indoors or outdoors. The uniforms looked a whole lot darker in the Carrier Dome than they did against, say, UCF. And they also looked darker in night games like Louisville and Auburn.

• Content Count:  385

Why not change the helmet? Oregon has shown the football world you can have 3 different colored helmets. So why not?

Speaking of our uni's.....is it just me or does the green in our uniform seem to change colors on the road? What I mean by that is at home we wear a dark green uniform, like a hunters green, nearing a black green. But then I see us on the road sometimes....specifically the Pitt game comes to mind and the green pants and numbers look "green" like crayola crayon green. Not dark at all. I knoiw it is probably just the lighting or the cameras but I wondered if anyone else thought this.

Glad to see I'm not crazy... I noticed the same thing. I think it has more to do with the camera and time of day.

I love our all greens at night, but the white on green looks just average to me. Hopefully Under Armor makes a few changes to give us a more intimidating look.

• Content Count:  46

They wont, and cant, change the logo. The shades are the problem here, and since you dont care about them, you dont see them.

Your right. They will not change the logo. USF's logo was introduced in 2003, replacing the gold-colored USF script. Since then, sales of athletic merchandise have skyrocketed.

Archived