• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

alright..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I'll apply for a student ticket tomorrow, if I get it are any of you driving to the game? If so, would any of you be willing to transport me. I'll chip in like a third for gas, or half or whatever, but if I got a free ticket transportation would be my only issue.

We have an RV of 10 going there...Phi Mu Alpha guys make up the majority. 

$130 for the RV and then we are each splitting gas on the way there.  $60-70 each

all together about 200 dollars there and back. 

NOT TOO SHABBY IF YOU ASK ME!!!

If we have an opening I'll let you know.

GO BULLS!!!

Are you SURE about that gas math? I've done the RV thing, and yeah.......gas is expensive.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,724
  • Days Won:  425

I have to tell you, the thought of spending 50 hours roundtrip with Colby intrigues me.   ;D

Maybe if Amarri isn't fully healed and won't be part of the travel team, he'd like to come along with Colby, too..... THAT would be intriguing.   ::)

Trip, think about it.  You would have a full fledged screaming-match by the time you got to Land-o-lakes about "bandwagon fans."  Also, I guarantee fisticuffs by Houston.

Houston?? ..... Tallahassee at the latest .... especially if there were any Lightning fans in the RV.   ;)

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Gas is probably a little off:

3,400 miles round trip (will be a little farther)

10 miles per gallon (you'll probably get less)

340 gallons of gas

$3 per gall

$1,020 gas cost

10 people

102 each.

If you change it to 8 miles per gallon you are at $127.5

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I have to tell you, the thought of spending 50 hours roundtrip with Colby intrigues me.   ;D

Maybe if Amarri isn't fully healed and won't be part of the travel team, he'd like to come along with Colby, too..... THAT would be intriguing.   ::)

Trip, think about it.  You would have a full fledged screaming-match by the time you got to Land-o-lakes about "bandwagon fans."  Also, I guarantee fisticuffs by Houston.

Houston?? ..... Tallahassee at the latest .... especially if there were any Lightning fans in the RV.   ;)

True, I forgot the lightning fans.  I mean can we get a pool started on the number of punches thrown on this RV trip?  My over under line is 250

Archived