• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT to Sun Bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Will the entire HOT travel to Mexico El Paso for the bowl game? Pleaseohpleaseohplease...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Pretty sure that they will travel to the Bowl game.

• Content Count:  645

Word I heard was that they are still unsure if the entire band will go.  They will at least take a pep band of 100 or so, but I think it is up to athletics if the entire band gets to travel.  IMHO it would be a real shame if all of the kids did not get the opportunity to go.

I was under the impression that the BIG EAST office pays a lot of the travel expense for the bowl games. Am I wrong on this??? I am pretty sure that USF had a lot of expenses covered from the bowl money that we will be getting from the BIG EAST.

• Content Count:  2,478

Word from Dr. Robinson is that we have no idea what will happen. He says that it could be everyone, it could be a pep band.

If you guys really want the HOT to be there, we need you to call and email athletics and let them know that. I feel that would help out.

Shame on them for even considering just taking a pep band to the SUN BOWL. Dont they realise how bad that would look for USF if they only took a pep band to a traditional bowl like the SUN BOWL??? There shouldnt be any question about it since there is going to be a lot of bowl money coming in. USF would look small time if they do send a pep band in my opinion.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Shame on them for even considering just taking a pep band to the SUN BOWL. Dont they realise how bad that would look for USF if they only took a pep band to a traditional bowl like the SUN BOWL??? There shouldnt be any question about it since there is going to be a lot of bowl money coming in. USF would look small time if they do send a pep band in my opinion.

EXACTLY!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Relax, we haven't even had the invite 4 hours.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

HOT was awesome in B'ham.  I hope they all get to go to Old El Paso.

Salsa for everyone!!!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

EXACTLY!!

Rest assured our opponent will have THEIR entire band there and many more fans at the game, so it's imperative that USF have them all present. There is a huge fan fest with both bands in atendance and we'd look foolish by comparison. There is a video of last year's fan fest on the Sun Bowl site and you can get an idea from that.

http://sunbowl.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=108

Archived