• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Melbourne Watch Party -- Satellilte Beach Beef-o-Bradys -- Big Screens w/ Sound

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

Looking around to see if there are any Bulls fans on here from the central brevard area looking to watch the game with some fellow bulls fans?  Not 100% sure where we're going yet, but likely the Beef o Brady's in Viera.  May change tomorrow morning if we can find a better place.  Anybody have any recommendations?

Also...I came back to Melbouring just for this thanksgiving weekend, and I have NEVER seen a fellow Bulls fan here in this miserable town.  But today at the Avenue in Viera, I saw three seperate USF T-shirts (two this morning, and one this evening at the Rave Theatre), and over at Patrick AFB  this afternoon I ran into a guy with a Bulls hat.  Gave them all a "Go Bulls."  Still disapointed with the USF apparel selection, but it does finally exist in some stores!  Gave Sports Authority hell for not having it yet, seemed to fall on deaf ears though.  >:D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Yeah I had a watch party thread posted earlier looking for something out this way.  Viera Beef's is good.  We watched a few Georgia Tech games at Smokey Bones - nice bar w/ half price apps and $0.99 mini-pork sandwhiches, but that is a bit south of the area you are looking.  Let me know, was thinking of buying gameplan for the weekend, wife has lots of work to do and I am not sure if UConn vs WVU is going to be on ESPN out here or not.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Sort of off topic, but I'll me making my way over for an internship with the Brevard County Manatees next season and will do my best to spread Bulls Country even more over there... :gobulls

Good to hear I won't be the only one over there.

• Content Count:  341

i used to live in brevard county (until i moved to attend duke).....at least five of my friends that graduated from USF are still over there (i'll have to tell them about the possible watch party at beefs)...and i agree...i used to wear bulls shirts all the time and never got any "go bulls"...i'm glad to see things are changing on that side of the state

kindof off topic but there's a good bar-b-q place on wickham called charlie and jake's (it's in the plaza behind mcdonalds near suntree...i haven't been there in a while so i can't remember if they have a bunch of tv's or not)...you guys should check it out if you haven't been

Sort of off topic, but I'll me making my way over for an internship with the Brevard County Manatees next season and will do my best to spread Bulls Country even more over there... :gobulls

Dont do it man!! This town SUCKS!  Stay on the west coast.

i used to live in brevard county (until i moved to attend duke).....at least five of my friends that graduated from USF are still over there (i'll have to tell them about the possible watch party at beefs)...and i agree...i used to wear bulls shirts all the time and never got any "go bulls"...i'm glad to see things are changing on that side of the state

kindof off topic but there's a good bar-b-q place on wickham called charlie and jake's (it's in the plaza behind mcdonalds near suntree...i haven't been there in a while so i can't remember if they have a bunch of tv's or not)...you guys should check it out if you haven't been

I love Charlie and Jakes and my dad suggested going there, but I worry about the atmosphere...I'm going to call them in the morning before we post our final decision online.  Right now we're thinking: Beefs, Frankies (on Whickam near Eau Gallie), Charlie and Jakes...and a few others I believe.  We dont want to go anywhere were we're gonna have to watch it on a small TV.

Final decision will be posted in the morning, hope to see some more of ya'll to make as much noise as possible.

it's not that bad...there are places to go for young people.....at the cape there are plenty of places to hang out.  for example: rusty's, fishlips, redheads, and grills ...people also hang out at city tropic bistro in indialatlantic

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

it's not that bad...there are places to go for young people.....at the cape there are plenty of places to hang out.  for example: rusty's, fishlips, redheads, and grills ...people also hang out at city tropic bistro in indialatlantic

Ahh Manatee games... lots of fun.  Something kind of funny about rednecks yelling insults at 1-A umpires.  People yell insults at officials all the time, but at 1-A baseball games the officials can actually hear the insult.

Anyway, really a pretty nice area.  All the places USFKT mentioned plus some decent sites in downtown Melbourne - Main Street Pub, Meg O Malley's, a few others. 

i forgot meg o malley's...i love that place....they sell $0.18 soup....not the reason that i like it but just a fun little fact

oh, and also coconuts in cocoa beach

Melbouring...it sucks you in and never lets you out.  Stay in Tamplona!

bump.

Archived