• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Melbourne Watch Party -- Satellilte Beach Beef-o-Bradys -- Big Screens w/ Sound

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Melbourne's Not bad... Everytime I  go back I see tons of USF stuff compared to when i left for school.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  307

Melbourne's Not bad... Everytime I  go back I see tons of USF stuff compared to when i left for school.

haha, Paul are you back in town today?  Come join us...

• Content Count:  937

No man I won't be in the area if I was though definitly would hit up some beef's. I really don't know who all would have it on their big screen tho, maybe by request.

• Content Count:  6

I'm in the area this weekend to visit family.  Glad to see some area Bull fans.  I graduated at Satellite High back in the day; love the "sit-a-lot" reference.  We were going to do a family event, but I may end up having an excuse so I can watch the game instead.

• Content Count:  226

Figures, I come over to Tarpon Springs for the weekend and all of a sudden there is interest in getting together in Melbourne.  I usually post here for the Brevard Alumni Assoc group when we hold our watch parties.  They are planning on holding one but I'm not sure where it is this time.  We have had problems trying to get people to show up, we usually only get 3 to 6 people to attend.  We've tried holding them in Merritt Island, Satellite Beach, Canova Beach but we haven't hit the mother lode yet.  I don't have access to my information from here otherwise I would give you the yahoo account we all use to notify each other about watch parties.

If you are really interested you can go to the USF Alumni page and email the chapter president about information about this weeks game.  We need to make better use of the alumni site for posting watch parties, my bad.

Also, if Bullita07 is monitoring she may know where the watch party is being held this week.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Sort of off topic, but I'll me making my way over for an internship with the Brevard County Manatees next season and will do my best to spread Bulls Country even more over there... :gobulls

Good to hear I won't be the only one over there.

Dont do it man!! This town SUCKS!  Stay on the west coast.

Too late, decisions already made.  The area really doesn't bug me, I just feel the opportunity I have with the Manatees is a good one.  I used to live in Satellite Beach about 10 years ago, so I generally know the area, but things I'm sure have changed.

Looks like we're going to the Satellite Beach Beef-o-Bradys, on South Patrick Dr.

**This could change in the next 30 minutes, waiting on a phone call.***  If it changes, we're going to the Viera Beef o Bradys -- I'll post again if it changes.

Hope to see some more Bulls fans there!  I'll have my big USF flag flying out of the jeep in the parking lot.

Go Bulls!

Just talked to the manager, told me they'll have the game on the big screens with Sound.  Looks like the place to be today if you're in central brevard and wanting to watch the game!  Hope to see some others there with us!

Archived