• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

STAMPEDE SUN BOWL 8 min until vote, theyre probably standing in the office CALL!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I just sent them an e-mail stating I am a USF Alumni living in Orlando, hopefully they will figure out that we are interested.  Will post if I receive a response. 

I know it's a minor thing but when you talk of being a USF grad, it's alumnus.  alumni is for more than one of us.  If you are female, it really should be alumna, but I think everybody uses alumnus now regardless of gender.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sent them an e-mail stating I am a USF Alumni living in Orlando, hopefully they will figure out that we are interested.  Will post if I receive a response. 

I know it's a minor thing but when you talk of being a USF grad, it's alumnus.  alumni is for more than one of us.  If you are female, it really should be alumna, but I think everybody uses alumnus now regardless of gender.

LOL. A lot of people make that mistake... They also use the terms "alumn" or "alum" -- which is also not correct.  (Oh, and two or more women graduates would be "alumnae").

Just some continuing education from the Alumni Association!! :) :) :) :) :)

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

he said 100% USC in another thread.

Come on people, CALL!!!  They're very nice...just ask some random question about the tickets distribution, or when the 'official' and 'unofficial' announcement will be made...

Or, once you get passed the secretary and the nice lady picks up, just respectfully chant "USF! USF! USF! GOOOOOO BULLLLS!"

I thought he said 100% USF

• Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

I just called the first number and spoke with a nice man that said it looks good for us and that they should be making the decision this afternoon. He said the only negative was that Cincy beat us. I mentioned that our three losses were by a total of 18 points and we were in every game. He said he knew that and he had seen us play and liked us.  ;D

So, if we get selected, I hope we can make a great showing. If I have to kick in some money to get USF students to El Paso, so be it.... can somebody set up a 501C org so we can make it a write off  >:D

If we have others that can kick in money to get green butts in seats, lets get it organized so we can bring the most for the $$$

Eric -  any updates on the possible packages???  I am ready to go now.    GOOOO BULLS!!!

Archived