• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

STAMPEDE SUN BOWL 8 min until vote, theyre probably standing in the office CALL!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

he said 100% USF in another thread.

Come on people, CALL!!!  They're very nice...just ask some random question about the tickets distribution, or when the 'official' and 'unofficial' announcement will be made...

Or, once you get passed the secretary and the nice lady picks up, just respectfully chant "USF! USF! USF! GOOOOOO BULLLLS!"

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

• Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Hey guys.

I just called the number posted at the beginning of this thread from my parents house in Maryland.

The rep. said to me that the selection will be made on or before Dec. 2nd - depending on what team(s) gets the BCS nod.

When I asked him if he had heard from many USF alum he said, "Yeah, but not as many as UCONN".

To reiterate what was said earlier, we need to step it up and STAMPEDE the Sun Bowl!

• Content Count:  5

I just sent them an e-mail stating I am a USF Alumni living in Orlando, hopefully they will figure out that we are interested.  Will post if I receive a response. 

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

i called and begged them to pick usf and usc

USF would destroy USC.

Mark my words.

I think we would have a chance.....destroy is such a strong word.  USC would have chance with either qb.

• Content Count:  5,241

Ill call em on 5am friday and ask for a black friday bargain...

• Content Count:  4,738

Looks like USC is on their way to the rose after tonight.

• Content Count:  307

Nothing is set yet...if we load up their phones at 11am est this morning, I'm sure it will help a lot! 

The reality is that Meineke is not going to take USF unless they think they can get the USF v FSU matchup, but that dosen't look possible as FSU will be snatched up before they pick.  Meineke would much rather have Cinn v Wake Forest or UConn v ACC.  I'm pretty sure they're taking UConn despite their loss and lucky wins, simply because they travel well and Meineke relys on that. 

If you dont want to see us in the Pizza Bowl, CALL!  EVEN IF YOU CANT GO, IT'S BETTER FOR THIS SCHOOL TO WHOOP A PAC-10 TEAM.

Archived