• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scheduling Dates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

How does it work with USF scheduling out of conference games on specific dates?  I know we got the Miami game scheduled for every Thanksgiving weekend, can we more or less schedule OOC games anytime we want and the Big East fits the conference games in? 

Reason I ask is it seems likely that USF will be one of the conference favorites next year.  With us having beaten WVU twice in a row and the Big East's history of scheduling big games late it would seem likely that we could be in Morgantown Thanksgiving weekend or the weekend after.  Of course last year we were there Thanksgiving weekend and the weather was perfect, but that is certainly the exception for that time of year.  Anyway USF could schedule 3 OOC games for the last three weeks of the season?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  148

no--- they cannot do that.

the beginning of the season is typically where these have to go because the 7 conference games have to fit during a certain time period-

everyone in the conference follows that rule so that the 8 teams can have that part fo the season open.

The only area I can see this having some ability to change would be for a signed home and home series like Miami.

We aren't going to get Kansas to play at the end of the year either.

What would be nice is if they gave us more home games at the end of the season versus putting us in the cold on the road

Archived