• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 Toughest Season???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  211
  • Days Won:  0

We play at Florida and at Miami.  Considering the strength of the Big East only seams to get stronger each year, 2010 could be one of the toughest seasons.  If we beat both Florida and Miami, we will also seal our place in the "Big Four" of Florida by CJL's standards. I hope we play FSU in a bowl game so we can have beaten them all.  I am really excited about 2010, and I wonder how good our team will be by then... but that is all speculation and wishful thinking.  Go Bulls!  Beat the Cards!

We also play at Louisville, at West Virginia, and at Cincinnati that season...

Our 2007 and 2008 recruiting classes are going to be major parts of the 2010 season.

While the road schedule is tough, the home schedule will be downright awful: Sanford, FAU, U Conn, Syracuse, Pitt, and Rutgers... hope they don't raise ticket prices from 09 to 10.

• Content Count:  211

Didn't know about the conference games...  youch. It'll be either our best season ever or our worst season in the last 4 yours.  I can see us losing all 5 of those games, but if we take them all home with us, it could be the year we go for #1, especially since Cinci has finally gotten some of the respect they deserve.  WVU will have one tough game to play tonight.  I hope WVU wins tonight, we need them to go to the NT.

I can see us winning the Big East in 2009 since we get WVU, UL, and Cinci back at home again.  Futgers will have nothing without Ray Rice. And Damm we get Kansas next year too? At HOME?  The next 3 years of Football are gonna make me go nuts.  :)  Go Bulls

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

We play at Florida and at Miami.  Considering the strength of the Big East only seams to get stronger each year, 2010 could be one of the toughest seasons.  If we beat both Florida and Miami, we will also seal our place in the "Big Four" of Florida by CJL's standards. I hope we play FSU in a bowl game so we can have beaten them all.  I am really excited about 2010, and I wonder how good our team will be by then... but that is all speculation and wishful thinking.  Go Bulls!  Beat the Cards!

about time

usf needs to learn to win on road in big east

• Content Count:  349

Our 2007 and 2008 recruiting classes are going to be major parts of the 2010 season.

While the road schedule is tough, the home schedule will be downright awful: Sanford, FAU, U Conn, Syracuse, Pitt, and Rutgers... hope they don't raise ticket prices from 09 to 10.

Think the Conference might mix up the schedules in the next year or two to try and even out the schedules for everyone with how the conference has shaken out?

• Content Count:  743

I can't wait until we have a team that consistently is in the top 10.

Think the Conference might mix up the schedules in the next year or two to try and even out the schedules for everyone with how the conference has shaken out?

No. The schedule won't change until the Big East expands somehow... or splits.

• Content Count:  186

You want to be the best, you have to beat the best.  Our SOS is going to be impressive.

• Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

Miami better get good real fast or it will be nothing but cake for USF.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It will be a tough season... new QB is all's you have to say... we will have three losses that season... even with the greek-god Tim Tebow playing this season, UF has still lost three games... our next two years will be great... 2010... not so great.

Archived