• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you get a chance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Mosey on over to the Dome or Corral tomorrow and watch the Lady Bulls hoopsters take on Illinois State.  ISU has a really good team...picked to finish 2nd in the Missouri Valley this year.  The point gurad, Kristi Cirone, is a treat to watch.  She is quick and is a scoring threat as well as a playmaker.  Also, ISU has a frosh named Sha' la Jackson who is apparently a bundle of dynamite.  She scored 20 points from all over the floor in ISU's last game.  It should be a good game.

Normal

• Content Count:  1,985

Support the Lady Bulls!

I was at the Forum the other night and they were flat out beat by Duke, that team was so quick adn big they knew what we were going to do before we did.

The good thing is that our players see where they need to step up now.  I think they are going to be a gem in conference this year because you could see that they were learning as the game progressed.

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Also, Messina is pretty fast out there on the court. She may be small, but she makes up for it by her quickness.

• Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

^

^

^

^

^

Just another reason to go watch these ladies play this year. We may not have one of our best players in USF history, but we still have a lot of young talent that Coach Fernandez has brought in over the years. I expect the team to improve over the season as I hope will happen with the mens team also.

• Content Count:  500

ChiChi is freaking hot.

If you ever get the honor of seeing her in street clothes.... Good lord. The entire team hung out around Subway.

Archived