• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator Bowl Tickets on Ticketmaster

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

***First of all, let me clarify: In no way am I assuming that we are going to the Gator Bowl, nor am I intending to get my tickets through Ticketmaster if we should land there.

That said, I was peeking around on Ticketmaster at our bowl possibilities to get the lay of the land. For the Gator Bowl, I noticed that in addition to being able to purchase actual game tickets, there's a separate "event" for Parking. Has anyone been to the Gator Bowl before or otherwise have an idea of what that might entail/what parking may otherwise be available? The cost is $25, but it could conceivably be money well spent if it means prime tailgating. Any insight?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I went to a Gator Bowl about 8 or 9 years ago.  It was Georgia Tech and Notre Dame.  I just got regular parking.  Maybe they have some kind of pre game tailgate party, although normally each school would run one.  Not sure what that would be.

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

The Capitol One Bowl is the same way, the parking you buy online is reserved and mainly for tailgating. I actually parked closer to the stadium than the reserved parking.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Just checked the Car Care Bowl site, ticket prices are $30 fur Upper Bowl and $55 for Lower Bowl.  Not too bad really.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds about right I thought I paid 50 or 55 in charlotte

I thought I paid 75 for lower bowl club access when we went 2 years ago

Archived