• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Poll for those of you up late

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The BCS sucks.  Too much faith in human polls.

That's the only way a 3-loss team (+cough+ GayTurds +cough) can be in the Top 15.

Everyone except us was complaining at that point.  Majority of people will complain as long as human opinion has such high weight.  Hawaii is undefeated, but ranked 16.  This is because they play no one.  How would they do if they played a ranked team?  who knows...  too bad for them they wussed out on the OOC schedule.

Same goes for Kansas, but at least they are forced to play Missouri and possibly Oklahoma to end the season.  They WILL have to prove it on the field, which is how it should be. 

DIA Teams should not be allowed to schedule DIAA teams period.  That way everyone has to find an 11th and 12th BCS game.  That would improve everyones SOS, and slightly help prevent the Kansas scenario where a 9-0 team's resume blows.

Their only real claim to fame is hanging 70 on Nebraska, which Ball state just about did too.

no one was complaining about bcs poll when we were #2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I love how a 9-0 team is ranked 10th. That would turn the BCS on it's ear. :D

And I agree, this SHOULD be used for collegiate football.

you cant have a bcs confererence team 9-0 ranked 9th

bcs is a better tool

Aren't you Mr. Schedule-Tougher-Teams?

Look at Kansas' schedule!

Anyway, I wasn't suggestion this should be used IN PLACE OF, but should be incorporated in the BCS.

Has to be better than the Coach's poll. That turd should be flushed.

Archived