• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Can You Say About A Loss Like That Except...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

You can say "Be patient"

It really does not matter what the record is this year.  We are in a transition year and while it would be nice to have a great season, to expect it is crazy.

My only expectations is to see progress througout the year. 

Look at all of Heath's transition years over his career and they haven't been great seasons, but great season's did follow.

Progress over the course of the season is all that matters. 

i agree, i still like the way we are playing offense. we just need to execute better and hit the open shots. defense will get better. hopefully. the guys are still getting used to heath's system

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

My thinking is that we started out 2-0 the last 5 years and we saw how that turned out..... I'm looking for a reverse trend this year .... That's the only positive taken out of all this .... except for the play of Jones and Verdejo.

seems like a reasonable approach

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I hate to say this (open Panadora's USF MBB box) but after I heard about this loss, my first thought was "Maybe Greenie was a pretty good coach."  But my next thought was, "Well in the end, it was time for him to move on for the good of both parties."

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  150

give it time

Heath might like the talent he has enough to not throw it away. Remember when CRM dropped so many of Seth's guys early on? We were playing witha thin bench for three straight years

Archived