• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One sad bit of info from the Game Saturday...

Michael Bolton

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Gurly,

Jen's a big girl and I'm sure she can take it.  She has parlayed her, "fame" and unfortunately, this kind of stuff comes with the territory.  I, personally thinks she has been good for USF.  I also think she could do more.  As (I can't believe I'm typing this) smazza pointed out, she could be the face of USF fans.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

Gurly,

Jen's a big girl and I'm sure she can take it.  She has parlayed her, "fame" and unfortunately, this kind of stuff comes with the territory.  I, personally thinks she has been good for USF.  I also think she could do more.  As (I can't believe I'm typing this) smazza pointed out, she could be the face of USF fans.

Maybe she's dyslexic, because I thought she wanted to be the face of FSU fans.  Oh well, I guess it's whichever team had the better game last week.  Right now, that's FSU.  Of course, they are at VT this week and USF should beat the 'Cuse, so that all could change.

You know, Gurly, I think we got off on the wrong hoof (see what I did there?).  I'd like to post a song I just wrote to ease the tension...

To the tune of my awesome hit, Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay (yes, I made that song hit it's full potential, not that hack Otis Redding).

Ol' Sterger and Gurly Bull,

Think what I wrote was indefensible.

Hey look, Jenn is on the tube,

Could it be because of store bought boobs?

Jenn Sterger and Gurly Bull,

Hating Mike......

Her coyness is just a ploy,

After all she did pose in Playboy.

This song is not to be mean,

I just wish she'd pick a freaking team.

FSU or USF,

Make up your mind.

Looks like, they will hate me now-ow-ow,

Can't pick, 'tween a Nole and a Cow-ow-ow...

Apparently this Saturday,

She will see the Bulls play.

If they lose and the Noles win,

She will again switch her bandwagon.

Come on Jenn you can do it,

Make up your mind...

• Content Count:  639

Gurly,

Jen's a big girl and I'm sure she can take it.  She has parlayed her, "fame" and unfortunately, this kind of stuff comes with the territory.  I, personally thinks she has been good for USF.  I also think she could do more.  As (I can't believe I'm typing this) smazza pointed out, she could be the face of USF fans.

Maybe she's dyslexic, because I thought she wanted to be the face of FSU fans.  Oh well, I guess it's whichever team had the better game last week.  Right now, that's FSU.  Of course, they are at VT this week and USF should beat the 'Cuse, so that all could change.

lol great thread Bolton ...If I was a real USF fan, I wouldn't see how anyone would want her to be the "face" of your fan base, she's a Nole who transfered from USF...you should want a girl that is 100% for your program.....who lived the USF dorm life, and supported the team for 4-6 years religiously as a student no matter what the record...sort of like the Chuk twins at UCF whose enthusiasm was always high even during the 0-11 season for us

Gurly,

lol great thread Bolton ...If I was a real USF fan, I wouldn't see how anyone would want her to be the "face" of your fan base, she's a Nole who transfered from USF...you should want a girl that is 100% for your program.....who lived the USF dorm life, and supported the team for 4-6 years religiously as a student no matter what the record...sort of like the Chuk twins at UCF whose enthusiasm was always high even during the 0-11 season for us

Having a knight agree with me isn't helping, but thanks.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Having a knight agree with me isn't helping, but thanks.

lololololol

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

... feelings get hurt and panties get bunched.

doh!

• Content Count:  4,738

Gurly,

she could be the face of USF fans.

maybe not the face.....the udders of USF

• Content Count:  4,738

You know, Gurly, I think we got off on the wrong hoof (see what I did there?).  I'd like to post a song I just wrote to ease the tension...

To the tune of my awesome hit, Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay (yes, I made that song hit it's full potential, not that hack Otis Redding).

Ol' Sterger and Gurly Bull,

Think what I wrote was indefensible.

Hey look, Jenn is on the tube,

Could it be because of store bought boobs?

Jenn Sterger and Gurly Bull,

Hating Mike......

Her coyness is just a ploy,

After all she did pose in Playboy.

This song is not to be mean,

I just wish she'd pick a freaking team.

FSU or USF,

Make up your mind.

Looks like, they will hate me now-ow-ow,

Can't pick, 'tween a Nole and a Cow-ow-ow...

Apparently this Saturday,

She will see the Bulls play.

If they lose and the Noles win,

She will again switch her bandwagon.

Come on Jenn you can do it,

Make up your mind...

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

Archived