• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Question to those Who Think The Season is Disappointing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I expected us to go 8-4, with losses to at Auburn, West Virginia, Louisville, and at Pittburgh. Ironically we won the first 2, as long as we win this week we will be favored over Louisville and Pittsburgh turned out to be terrible (but I thought winning a game at Heinz Field in late November would be really tough).

Instead we can go 9-3 with no losses to the teams I expected them to lose to. I'm still disappointed slightly because I thought if we could beat Auburn or West Virginia we would be great and never envisioned beating both so when that happened for them to lose 3 straight to Rutgers, UConn, and Cinci hurt. UConn has turned out to be a good team though, and Rutgers matches well against us just like we match up well against WVU. Against Cinci we fell way behind and nearly pulled off the comeback.

I'm not demoralized yet, but yeah after 6-0 I expected us to be better than 6-3 right now. I thought we might go undefeated, or at worst 10-2 with 11-1 and a Big East title being realisitic. Still, i'm proud with the way the team played in the second half this past weekend and hopefully they can end the losing streak this weekend.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived