• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford barely played yesterday because.........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I can't wait until the day Mike Ford gets 25 carries routinely.  He seemingly falls forward for 5 yards everytime. 

you will be waiting along time

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait until the day Mike Ford gets 25 carries routinely.  He seemingly falls forward for 5 yards everytime. 

Yes, but remember guys, he doesn't fit with Greg Gregory's "Maple Leaf Offense."

You know......waste first down with a play that is sure to go for no-gain or a loss of yardage, then have only two downs to work with before another punt.

Just like in the CFL.

Mike Ford generally gains 4-6 yards on first down, and that does not fit our scheme. 

I think our coaches should advise him to transfer back to Alabama.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

it is leavitt's offense

always has been

gregory is simply following orders

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

you will be waiting along time

Hopefully not that long.  The more our offense stays exactly the same with Grothe being the entire running game, the more defenses are figuring us out.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Did anyone see Ben get slammed to the turf? I love Ben, and he is a prototypical 3rd down back, just not a carry the team kind of guy. Starting at the 10 yard line, we needed Ford to pick up some yards.

I am wondering if Ford was being diciplined in the first half though? Seemed like they couldn't wait to get him out there in the second half.

He got slammed by a 5th degree black belt and judo wizard who killed USF last year also. Haruki Nakamura is a stud and I for one will be glad to see him graduate and go on to the NFL.

Nukebull always has some irrelevant excuse, no matter what.

"5th Degree Blackbelt Judo Wizard" or not, he would not have been able to do that to Mike Ford.

Falls forward 5 yards on every play?!?

Gains 4-6 yards every carry?!!??!?

WHAT GAME ARE YOU WATCHING

:o

CAR YDS AVG TD LG

M. Ford 7 13 1.9 0 6

If you think Ford not playing was even our 10th biggest problem in that game then I question whether you even watched

Do you people pick something to ***** about at the beginning of the season and stick to it no matter what?

ford is a living myth

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Falls forward 5 yards on every play?!?

Gains 4-6 yards every carry?!!??!?

WHAT GAME ARE YOU WATCHING

:o

CAR YDS AVG TD LG

M. Ford 7 13 1.9 0 6

If you think Ford not playing was even our 10th biggest problem in that game then I question whether you even watched

Do you people pick something to ***** about at the beginning of the season and stick to it no matter what?

ford is a living myth

LOL.

Season is shot, they need to start getting this kid some experience for next year.  Our offense blows and we need a RB who can actually run.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

He got slammed by a 5th degree black belt and judo wizard who killed USF last year also. Haruki Nakamura is a stud and I for one will be glad to see him graduate and go on to the NFL.

what is it with Asian players kicking our ass?  **** Jeremy Ito burned us with that fake punt, too.

i hate those f***ers.  i'm boycotting Chinese food until the Bulls win a game.

December 7, 1941 = November 3, 2007

******* u Yamamoto!!!

There is a lot wrong with the offense.  It's not just Ford or the lack of using Ford.   The entire system we run is a mess.  It's been like this for 3 years.  We have been held to less than 2 TDs on offense 14 times in the last 37 games.  That tells me it's more a problem with the system and overall offensive philosphy than just a few missed play calls and dropped passes.

What I like about Ford's running on first and second down is that 2nd and 5 or less opens a lot of plays.  He is 230 pounds.  He doesn't need to make many people miss.  he is strong enough to run over them.  A true power back. It's a different offense when he is in there because there are more options created for the offense.

bingo

the receivers we have are horrible

Did anyone see Ben get slammed to the turf? I love Ben, and he is a prototypical 3rd down back, just not a carry the team kind of guy. Starting at the 10 yard line, we needed Ford to pick up some yards.

I am wondering if Ford was being diciplined in the first half though? Seemed like they couldn't wait to get him out there in the second half.

Nukebull always has some irrelevant excuse, no matter what.

"5th Degree Blackbelt Judo Wizard" or not, he would not have been able to do that to Mike Ford.

it is disgraceful how bearcats came into tampa and easily handled bulls

they are a basketball  school

Guest JulmisteForPrez

it is disgraceful how bearcats came into tampa and easily handled bulls

they are a basketball  school

Well, Kelly is an EXCELLENT coach.  He'll have Cincy playing solid ball for many years to come (if they can keep him).

We were outcoached for the THIRD straight week.

Archived