• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone seen this hat for sale locally?

mikebeau

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

"When you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"

By the way, you don't get soup with this hat. You get a bucket of crawfish.  ;)

No tin of Skoal?

quit thinking so high class.  I'm looking for a pack of Red man with it.  The Tin of Skoal comes with the Wranglers(hence the nice wear mark on the ass.)

I believe that bullzfanforlife works there, or used to. You may want to try PMing him ...

BTW I couldn't find "Bullzfanforlife" in the member list.

**** Mike, I know yyou are from Zephyrhills, but how mans doods asses are you checking out?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738

No tin of Skoal?

quit thinking so high class.  I'm looking for a pack of Red man with it.  The Tin of Skoal comes with the Wranglers(hence the nice wear mark on the ass.)

I believe that bullzfanforlife works there, or used to. You may want to try PMing him ...

**** Mike, I know yyou are from Zephyrhills, but how mans doods asses are you checking out?

LMAO

next time I'll try not to lob you such an easy one.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

No tin of Skoal?

[glow=yellow,2,300]quit thinking so high class[/glow].  I'm looking for a pack of Red man with it.  The Tin of Skoal comes with the Wranglers(hence the nice wear mark on the ass.)

You're a Bulls fan ... You ARE high class.

That may not have been the exact name but I checked too and couldn't find anything close. I could have sworn his name was something like that. Maybe flsportsfan83 will see this and correct me. He and whatever that guy's name was were always going back and forth like husband and wife ....

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

isn't it BullsFan4Life

4 not "for"

found him

isn't it BullsFan4Life

4 not "for"

I think I did notice that but only having 3 posts led me to believe that wasn't him ......

Mystery solved ..... It was Bullzfan4life. Just ran across a thread on the Main board where 83 and he were at it again. He now calls himself Rabbi Bull. Bad news for Mike is that he appears to reside now in Greensboro, NC but he may still have a connection at the bookstore to call and check.

• Content Count:  213

Speaking of John Deere...the USF bookstore does have Bull t-shirts in the classic John Deere kelly green and gold and similar logo.

Mystery solved ..... It was Bullzfan4life. Just ran across a thread on the Main board where 83 and he were at it again. He now calls himself Rabbi Bull. Bad news for Mike is that he appears to reside now in Greensboro, NC but he may still have a connection at the bookstore to call and check.

Well, I took the trek to the bookstore today, no luck.  They had a similar hat...

FULLIMAGE_116006.jpg

Now to the average person, these may seem the same.  But to me this "realtree" style sucks.  I feel like regular camo is old school, always decent, whereas this stuff should only be worn by rednecks who are actually trying to camoflage themselves or chicks on their way to the Dallas Bull.  Oh well.  It looks like I'm out of luck, because the only website that carries that hat for any team is football fanatics, and they say its discontinued.  As a consolation, I did pick up this hat:

FULLIMAGE_133188.jpg

and a shirt for the wife.  She is a Morehead State alum, so no problem converting her. 

Man after visiting Bulls Outfitter and the bookstore, I am jealous of current students.  I graduated in '05, but I was full time from 99-03.  I can't believe how much apparel today's student has.  They are lucky.

Also, I was in the Bulls Outfitter and I asked about a shirt size, and the chick said yes,"but those are all alumni shirts."  She had mistaken me for a current student.  Made me feel good cause I'm starting to feel old.

My next mission will be to get a Grothe > Tebow shirt.  I will own one.

Archived