• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where are the Bulls at ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Record:  6-2

Ranking(BCS):  18

If you told me at the start of the season we would be 6-2 and ranked 18th in the BCS I would have said GREAT !

To many chicken littles on this board.

Fire coaches ?  You guys are saying some really stupid stuff.

We have four games left and they will determine how good of a season we will have.

GO BULLS  -  FINISH STRONG !

• Content Count:  104

Conference Standing:  Tied for LAST!

If you told me at the start of the season that we would be tied for last in the Big East with 4 games left to play, I would have had a lot of choice words for that, but "GREAT!" wouldn't have been one of them.... how about you?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Record:   6-2

If you told me at the start of the season we would be 6-2 and ranked 18th in the BCS I would have said GREAT !

We have four games left and they will determine how good of a season we will have.

firing the OC after the season is not stupid... you must not be wathcing the same game as us.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

firing the OC after the season is not stupid... you must not be wathcing the same game as us.

What are you going to fire the OC for?  For a couple of bad decisions????  Shhhh.  Don't tell anyone.  We also put up over 450 yards against the 6th ranked defense in the country coming in to the game.  When you fire him remind him that we had 5 freshman playing at the same time for most of the game.  We also had 7 freshman in the game at one point on offense.  Your 2 best receivers this year were out hurt, your goal line stud was in the hospital at that point , you had a TD called back for a phantom holding, a dropped pass in the end zone that would have tied the game up.  You are ranked 18th in the country.  You already put together a gameplan good enough to beat the 3rd ranked team in the country, you put together a gameplan good enough to beat an SEC team that hasn't lost at home in over 3 years.

Which one of those factors would you fire him for?  2 bad play calls? 

Now that is STUPID.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

usf is still losing to rutgers and losing to uconn

i would have said season is going poorly

and it is

season is 12 games not first 6

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt is equally responsible if not more so

our offense is so bad

• Content Count:  148

I agree both are valid, but I must side with the more optimistic approach.  While it is only 4 games left for us, 14 games for the BE and while I wouldn't say the BE is as unpredictaible ast the SEC this year, we're doing a real great job of killing our own.  WVU and Uconn are still to play, RU & Uconn, theres several matchups that could effect the way this pans out.  With Syracuse and Pitt remaining on the Road & UL & Cincy at home, even as flat as we're playing on Offense, I think we can still win out. I can't see us losing at home to either and Syracuse and Pitt both have deeper problems (even though Pitt is palying a little better)....they still lost to Navy. 

Its also a 4 way tie for last....we're one game behind the tie for 2nd.  WVU or Uconn has to lose in the game in two weeks.  Uconn still has Rutgers to play, as well as Cincy (in Cincy).  WVU still has to go to Cincy, RU has to go to UL.  Its not going to stay this way, If we win out, we'll be in 2nd place solo in the BE....GO BULLS

Both OPINIONS are valid.

And quit calling people stupid, dabull.

MAB , I am not calling people stupid just what they say.  We all do it at times.

usf is still losing to rutgers and losing to uconn

i would have said season is going poorly

and it is

season is 12 games not first 6

Your so right smazza, the season is 12 games and not 6.  We have the oppotunity to finish 10-2 and by my book that is a good season.

Glass half full or half empy ?

You saying we don't win anymore games ?

I think we can win out but we gotta play the games.

Archived