• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Days Won:  0

This whole blaming the refs thing is getting old.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I don't see how you blame the refs for this, it's not like they could go to replay (and *** that up) on the holding call.

• Content Count:  4,738

DON'T TACKLE =LOSING

we almost got beat by Auburn because of it.

Mike Jenkins almost turned and ran away when Ray Rice came at him.  That was a loss.

Today defenders played patticake again when it was time to tackle.  Mike Jenkins was backpedalling like the RB was running a route, not running at him with the ball.  That means you lose.

• Content Count:  139

Let's blame the refs for all our ales. They should provide armed security on campus too.

• Content Count:  20

Own up.  We lost.  No biggie.  We're still better off than all of you thought at the beginning of the year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

DON'T TACKLE =LOSING

Mike Jenkins almost turned and ran away when Ray Rice came at him.  That was a loss.

Today defenders played patticake again when it was time to tackle.  Mike Jenkins was backpedalling like the RB was running a route, not running at him with the ball.  That means you lose.

Maybe you missed the part in the Auburn game when Jenkins picked off the pass and ran it back to the 2 yard line. That's his role. He knows it. What's your excuse?

DON'T TACKLE =LOSING

Maybe you missed the part in the Auburn game when Jenkins picked off the pass and ran it back to the 2 yard line. That's his role. He knows it. What's your excuse?

I guess everytime the opponents run at him he can say "Hey, it's not my role.  I just cover wide recievers"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

DON'T TACKLE =LOSING

I guess everytime the opponents run at him he can say "Hey, it's not my role.  I just cover wide recievers"

Jenkins is the best player to ever play at USF

DON'T TACKLE =LOSING

Jenkins is the best player to ever play at USF

best primadonna.  I'll take moffit over him

Archived