• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't be surprised at all at the end of the year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

HIS COACHING DIDNT HELP STOP RUTGERS,RICE OR underwood

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

just keep this in mind after the season is over and we lose a coach here and there to other opportunities

it has happened before and people screamed bloody murder about us not paying our assistants enough. We are getting close to the normal range for a BCS coaching staff-- but it takes time. And losing  coch to another place is a sign of growth, not rats jumping ship

I think McCarney is a great resource (Carl Franks is as well of course). If he gets a solid new offer -- I have nothing but thanks for his efforts and wish him well.

I have much less concern over CJL leaving-- though he will most likely see another raise/contract soon imo. He deserves it and this is not as much a defensive move as it is reward for continually raising thebar of this program every year.

thank god rod smith ,frey and dawsey left.usf didnt a lot better

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

why in the **** would CJL leave USF for TxA&M?

Easy...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The fan base at Texas A&M is one of the richest in college football and they are DESPERATE.  I could see them offering a Saban sized contract to get who they want and then who would blame CJL if he left for $4 million vs. what we're paying him.  No way we could get close to matching that let alone what he would demand for his assts.

We better enjoy the ride while we can and hope his heart can be stronger than his wallet.  Bc put any of us in that situation with a family and it's not the slam dunk some of you youngins are thinking...

Archived