• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gonna be 2nd week in a row at UCONN: Mudbowl part 2.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

You must not be very good at predicting the weather if you have to live in that arm pit of a state 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  76

I used to frequent this board a lot but haven't been back in a while.  What happened here?  I felt pretty welcome before but, now I see all these inbreeding jokes?  Is that as original as it gets here anymore?  Hell, Smazza's more original than any of you put together.  Anyway, I am West Virginian born and inbred.  However, when I was in the USCG and stationed in Fla, I figured out why there isn't any inbreds running around Florida.   One port call at Key West told me everything.  While we may do it with our sisters, you all do it with your brothers.  Yikes.

Peace out.

How's this for a little originality...

GalagherBullsWVU.jpg

And a two tiiiiiiimes.....

GalagherBullsWVU.jpg

• Content Count:  10,219

I would love to sit here all week and update this but I am about to get off from work and go on a 3 day leave... I will still post from home though but I dont have access to all the data there like I do from work.  So I will be back on Friday to give a definate rain/shine temp forecast for both our Rutgers and your UCONN games.

thank you.

• Content Count:  701

I used to frequent this board a lot but haven't been back in a while.  What happened here?  I felt pretty welcome before but, now I see all these inbreeding jokes?  Is that as original as it gets here anymore?  Hell, Smazza's more original than any of you put together.  Anyway, I am West Virginian born and inbred.  However, when I was in the USCG and stationed in Fla, I figured out why there isn't any inbreds running around Florida.   One port call at Key West told me everything.  While we may do it with our sisters, you all do it with your brothers.  Yikes.

Peace out.

haha he pulled the k dub card... lol

• Content Count:  4,642

why is he so mad?  is it because we own WVU?

• Content Count:  218

Just back from my break and I see that my original 5 day out forecast was spot on.  Mud Bowl #2 at UCONN.  Bring your raingear and lightning rods.

Gametime Weather:

Temp 67F

Winds from the Southwest at 15 mph

Heavy Rain

• Content Count:  5,691

90 percent chance of rain today and tomorrow

1/2 inch expected both days

We had better be able to hold onto the ball

• Content Count:  1,238

Just back from my break and I see that my original 5 day out forecast was spot on.  Mud Bowl #2 at UCONN.  Bring your raingear and lightning rods.

Gametime Weather:

Temp 67F

Winds from the Southwest at 15 mph

Heavy Rain

You willing to bet?

Like if u r wrong, let's say...you never post on here again ???

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'll spill the beans... I am a weather forecaster.  The models are showing a Gulf moisture laden low pressure system pushing right through New England early Saturday morning and raining with possible storms all afternoon.  Bring your umbrellas.

Since when are weather forcasters ever right??  You didn't see the storm coming Sept. 28th in Tampa...    ;)

• Content Count:  1,238

I'll spill the beans... I am a weather forecaster.  The models are showing a Gulf moisture laden low pressure system pushing right through New England early Saturday morning and raining with possible storms all afternoon.  Bring your umbrellas.

Since when are weather forcasters ever right??  You didn't see the storm coming Sept. 28th in Tampa...    ;)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :ROFLMAO

Archived