• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lets have a great showing at Splitsville this Thursday @7pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I just want to send this note out to make sure that we make it to the Coach Leavitt radio show this Thursday at Channelside. Nothing would be worse than seeing a few USF fans in attendence just because we lost to Rutgers. Now, is the time to show your support for the coach and the program by attending this event if you can. I know I am going to be there for sure to show my support. GO BULLS!!!!!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

will someone ask leavitt about ford please?

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I dont think Ford is ready this season to be the feature back. He does not seem to pick up the blocked compared to how Ben Williams does. I see USF using Ford more during goal line situations when he can just burst into the endzone. Dont worry because Ford will get better at the blocking assignments by next season, I just dont think they use Ford that much because he is still learning the system.  Jamar Taylor has not been the same since he injured his ankle during that FAU game. I dont think Taylor is running at 100% to be honest with you. Our future is bright with our RBs, but I think it will shine next season or against weaker teams such as Syracuse and maybe UL this year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I'm gonna try and make it.

Archived