• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TO STAY IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE, ROOT FOR THESE TEAMS ON SATURDAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

we can do it.

we just need some help..

Right, like every team in the current top 10 needs to somehow get to 3 losses ..... Possible, I guess.  :-\

not 3 losses. just 2. which could very well happen..

Look at what everybody was saying this week. The controversy, etc if we had run the table and the next best team had 1 loss, we could have been in, right? So what's the difference if we're one of only two one-loss teams left at the end of the season and the next best team has 2 losses? Same dilemma.

if Uconn wins tonight they are ranked. That happens and we beat them and Cincy the next two weeks, we're right back in it if the cards fall our way...

We have the possibility of beating four ranked teams this year, which would look very good to the computers.

not as farfetched as you may think

It's not the computers we have to worry about. The human voters were just looking for a reason to kick our ass down, they got it ..... Our only hope is that they saw what we saw with the refs trying to avoid sleeping with the fishes ...

****.. true dat.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

not trying to intentionally bump this just yet (I'll do that on Saturday), but the more I look at those 10 games, the more I think 6 of my 10 highlighted could very possibly win. convincingly.

maybe even 7.

Archived