• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gators fan calls USF fans "crybabies"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

a Gators fan just called in to the Ron and Ian Show and called complaining USF fans "crybabies."

i just wanted to point out the irony since Tebow was crying after the LSU game.  ;D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

How would Gator fans feel if they watch so many BS flags thrown against their team.  Other than that, I don't see what we could be crying about?  Our team did not deserve to win.  They would have won if not for a couple of those jokes of penalties.  That's the only thing I can see us crying about right now.

• Content Count:  635

well, he didn't really go into detail. he's one of those mouthbreathers that says things like "HEY USF FANS ARE CRYBABIES ILL HANG UP AND LISTEN"

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

You can't help but complain a bit about that joke of officiating but even with that LOL-fest, we still should have won the game.  Our fault.

• Content Count:  64

a Gators fan just called in to the Ron and Ian Show and called complaining USF fans "crybabies."

i just wanted to point out the irony since Tebow was crying after the LSU game.  ;D

Once again why should we care?  That's what we are acting like, posting every time someone says something bad.  This is what happens after a loss on National TV people, we have been riding everyone else for losing and our turn finally came.  What do you expect them to say????  If you look at all the threads about how great we are over the past few weeks, and after one loss I have seen people call Leavitt into question, the OC sucks now, the refs, and a gamut of other excuses.  It's simple people we LOST the game.  Don't start doubting the people that got us to 6 - 1 after 1 loss, that's just crazy.

• Content Count:  4,738

They need only look to their Quarterback to find the crybaby

• Content Count:  98

Once again why should we care?  That's what we are acting like, posting every time someone says something bad.  This is what happens after a loss on National TV people, we have been riding everyone else for losing and our turn finally came.  What do you expect them to say????  If you look at all the threads about how great we are over the past few weeks, and after one loss I have seen people call Leavitt into question, the OC sucks now, the refs, and a gamut of other excuses.  It's simple people we LOST the game.  Don't start doubting the people that got us to 6 - 1 after 1 loss, that's just crazy.

I love Leavitt as a coach, but the OC does need to be questioned some after the lack of adjustements.

• Content Count:  385

The only reason I'm watching football on Saturday is to see UK beat Florida.

Screw off Gator "fans" - most of which didn't even attend the school.

Archived