• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rats.. It's time you jumped off this bandwagon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no-- screw that--- stick around new fans. All teams face adversity. EMbrace the Bulls and become strong fans and ignore those who feel they have somehow better than you because theyhave been around longer.

I'd like to keep selling out RJS. If you don't, you're not much of a fan imo

other than chicgo cub fans

very few cities or fans will support losing programs

winning brings out fans- plain and simple

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i am proud to be a student at USF but... some of those bandwagoneers were turned into lifelong fans..

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

i am proud to be a student at USF but... some of those bandwagoneers were turned into lifelong fans..

And some are the knobs that are going to want to talk to me on Monday about how they knew

ALL ALONG that USF shouldn't have been ranked that high because [insert whatever you heard

on sports talk radio here] and then I'll have to listen to a litany of excuses as to why they never followed

USF before this season, blah-blah-blah-yap-yap-yap.

See...that's just me. If this is your first year of noticing USF (EVEN THOUGH YOU GRADUATED FROM THERE

ABOUT TWENTY-ODD YEARS AGO) fine, whatever. Just don't think that not wearing your Seminator 'Cane

garb is the same as sporting the Green-n-Gold.

• Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing to be ashamed of, we can still win the conference, and go to a BCS bowl game, now all the local, non-USF students/alum/family/faculty can go away, we are still a top 15 team and can finish in the top 10, we will be fine.

Really?  Are you saying you have to be a student/alum/family/faculty to be a real fan?  I disagree.  There is nothing wrong with people without such ties to support our team.  We are Tampa Bay's college football team, and I believe anyone who lives in Tampa Bay can be a real fan. 

• Content Count:  743

You sound like a bunch of elitist a-holes. "I've been a fan for longer than you so go away." What a disappointing thread to read. Embrace the bandwagoners. The 30,000 fans that were out there for every game aren't the ones pushing it to a sell out. The bandwagoners are. They are the ones selling out the stadium. They are the ones buying up all this new merch and making us marketable. They are putting tons of money into the program right now and their support should be appreciated as much as yours.

/rant.

• Content Count:  635

You sound like a bunch of elitist a-holes. "I've been a fan for longer than you so go away." What a disappointing thread to read. Embrace the bandwagoners. The 30,000 fans that were out there for every game aren't the ones pushing it to a sell out. The bandwagoners are. They are the ones selling out the stadium. They are the ones buying up all this new merch and making us marketable. They are putting tons of money into the program right now and their support should be appreciated as much as yours.

/rant.

yup. it's just like all those who says USF doesn't belong in the title game because we're USF, and not Ohio State or LSU.

Archived