• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let it all out...we have a game next week...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Let it go my Bulls Brothers...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is going to be brutal for UCONN next week. I really hope our guys can get their hopes back. It is too bad that there isn't a home game in between these so that we can show that we still love and support our bulls!

• Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  1

I'm bout to lose my mind. Does anyone else feel like we have to wait forever to play another game. I wish we could play again tomorrow.

Guest Melissa

We lost. We played a SLOPPY game of football. It seemed as though Grothe was on another planet. There were some questionable calls. But... we still have a shot at winning the BE... a bowl game (and hopefully a bowl win) isn't out of the question. It was a 3 point game... a 3 point game in a hostile/loud environment away from home. We still scored 27 points and didn't have to resort to any kind of stupid tricks to get those 27 points. Our offense hasn't exactly been the most strong offense in all of college football... and especially tonight that was evident: we couldn't afford to lose Walker on the O-line. :(

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Let it go my Bulls Brothers...

Easy for you to say.  You didn't have $1600 riding on a BCS Championship...  ;D

• Content Count:  108

When we got to within 3 with 10 minutes left honestly I was feeling pretty good about our chances b/c Rice was starting to slow down (either our D was figuring him out or he was running out of gas) and Teel was inconsistent all night.  It took some balls for Schiano to call 2 fakes.  Rutgers had nothing to lose and played like it.  We played like we had targets on our backs.  And our injuries were all killers--losing TJ compromised the passing game, losing Walker killed our offensive line and allowed Rutgers to blitz up the middle, sack Grothe 6 times in the 2nd half and killed the running game.  And Selvie playing hurt killed our pass rush. 

I'm moving on now.  The UConn game can't come soon enough. 

• Content Count:  60

I hate Rutgers.  They have played spoiler to us and Louisville (last year at #3).  Of course, I always wonder what our competition will be like in the future with the Big East.  Ray Rice is a good back.  However, Rutgers will have a hard time finding another back like him in the future.  

It is heartbreaking that we lost because my wife and I were wanting an LSU/USF Title game.

I think our program is still going to accomplish some big things, though (this year and in years to come).      

• Content Count:  416

BAd week for a loss, too much time to stew over it. Hopefully all Bulls injuries will have had a few extra days to heal and be ready for next week. Concerned about injury to Walker though.

Archived