• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe Jersey?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Where the heck can I buy a Grothe jersey?  I have been travelling all over the country for work for the past 6 months.  It is amazing how now, I can mention USF to any college football fan and they immediately know who we are.  For years, we have all had to explain what, where, when, etc.

I want a Grothe jersey!  Where can I find one online?  Are they readily available in Tampa?  Do any of them have his name on the back?

BTW, I have been in 12 states in 6 months, and there are many people out there who still don't respect us...at least they say they don't.....because they are jealous that their teams aren't us...South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Texas A&M, Nebraska.  I have met them all.  They had to work much longer to get where we are today.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  3,103

USF Bookstore

• Content Count:  12,293

I want a Grothe jersey!  Where can I find one online?  Are they readily available in Tampa?  Do any of them have his name on the back?

you cannot buy any college players' jersey with his name on the back.  but there are plenty of #8 nike jersey's available at the local malls, the usf bookstore, etc.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

For Authentic Jerseys (minus the name on the back) go to Bulls Outfitters.  They are high quality shirts, but plan on paying $150 or so.  They are spot on though for authenticity.

• Content Count:  189

By authenticity, you mean stitched? Hard to come by any college jersey with stitched numbers.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

By authenticity, you mean stitched? Hard to come by any college jersey with stitched numbers.

that's not necessarily true... Colisseum makes stitched jerseys for a bunch of college teams.  not "authentic" (as in true to the game-worn joints), but pretty nice.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

"Authentic" gets misused a lot relative to jerseys.  In golf, we'd call these jerseys at the Bookstore and Bulls Outfitter "knockoffs" - they're reproductions.  That's what they are.  The authentics are available through the school - they just auctioned off a Grother authentic and game worn jersey a couple weeks ago.

Archived