• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Battle on I-4 against cancer!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

On October 19th at 10pm the USF Ice Bulls will take on the Rollins Tars, UCF will be playing Embry-Riddle. A giant war on I-4 to battle in hockey... and cancer! This event will be taking place at the RDV Sportsplex in Maitland, Florida.

The USF Ice Bulls and Rollins College Tars have united together to organize this mass event of hockey to help benefit the medical trust funds of Madison and Drew. These two 3 year olds have rare types of cancer and we are "dropping gloves against cancer" to fight this disease.

P844419_FS.jpg

Madison

$3000 of raffles will be taking place with items such as 2 round trip American Airlines tickets good any where in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, Magic and Lighting tickets, Lightning autographed items, gift cards and much much more!

P908723_FS.jpg

Drew

For more information on the event or make a donation to Madison or Drew's medical trust funds please email: usficebulls@aol.com or call the team office at 813-385-3190.

www.icebulls.org

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, I would love to go to this. I tentatively have plans in Orlando (HS Football - Go Kowboys), but this is certainly my secondary plans. I've yet to catch an Ice Bulls game.

you should come out! admission is charged, but 100% is going to the kids. it should be a great time with a lot of people. plus the more green and gold there the better! I want to out number the black and gold x 10 :)

and you should try to make it to a home ice bulls game (i.e. at the brandon ice sports forum) we pack in the green and gold; and always try to do a raffle to benefit Madison and Drew.

• Content Count:  869

USF_Girl-

I just sent you a message, please e-mail me details ASAP, I will send them out to Orlando area Alumni. Thanks !

It you are in the Orlando area please come out and support this cause! We have the potential of raising a lot of money for these two kids to pay for their treatments they need.

10pm RDV Sportsplex, bring your money for a raffle and t-shirt to benefit the medical trust funds!

• Content Count:  39

Got Kdawgy's email.  RDV is right in my backyard.  Nice place.  I'll be there wearing my Green & Gold and supporting a good cause. 

Archived