• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

re: Free Ticket for Rutgers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42
  • Days Won:  0

I bought 14 tickets for the game and have one extra.  Flying up from TPA early tomorrow.

Post on this board with a great Bulls story and it's your ticket. 

The only exception is Jenn Sterger, if she needs one she automatically gets the ticket.

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I bought 14 tickets for the game and have one extra.  Flying up from TPA early tomorrow.

The only exception is Jenn Sterger, if she needs one she automatically gets the ticket.

Go Bulls

LOL... smooth...

• Content Count:  62

Go Bulls

I heard from Busbee tonight that Sterger is flying out with the team because she received an invite/media pass from Rutgers, so I doubt she will need your ticket.  :P

• Content Count:  16

Go Bulls

Is this offer valid with other offers? Memory serves me that someone was offering free air travel! That'd be the best combo for someone as poor as me! ;)

Enjoy the game!

• Content Count:  2,726

ME TOO...I'LL BUY AN PLANE TICKET RIGHT NOW IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A TICKET!!! OMG!!!

LET ME KNOW!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  307

This isn't really a story...but I could sure use an extra ticket in the USF Section!

My brother is 2 years younger than me, and attends a Brevard Community College in Melbourne, which traditionally feeds into the Mickey Mouse college.  We were never close growing up, but what has brought us closer in the last two years is my persistance that he keeps his grades up so that he dosen't get stuck in Mickey Mouse town for school.  I've made it very clear that no family member of mine is ever allowed to attend that school...kids, nephews, nieces, cousins, and certainly not my own brother.  To convince him that UCiF is a school that has no where to go and very little opportunity to create tradition (atleast while in CUSA), I brought him to his first football game last week.  Needless to say, he's convinced now that there is no way he'll ever end up at UCiF...and is contemplating transfering to HCC in January to finish his AA and then move to USF.

Now our dad works for Delta, which makes air travel very easy.  My cousin is a student at Rutgers, which gives us a place to stay.  I bought my ticket 3 weeks ago from the usf box office, but never expected that my brother would want to go to the game with me.  After the UCiF game, he's completely behind the Bulls.  My cousin at Rutgers was able to get him an extra ticket, for $20, but the problem is that he's in the Rutgers student section...and my cousin is making him wear a Rutgers shirt just so he doesn't get his ass kicked (though I'm still making him wear a USF hat with his USF shirt underneath). 

With the extra ticket, he'd be able to provide more green to the stadium, sit with fellow USF fans and be LOUD (he's a big guy w/ a deep voice)...and not to mention we won the first college football game he ever attended by 52 points, maybe he's good luck!!

And if thats not motivation enough, I'm so excited about this trip (I'm leaving on a Delta flight tonight at 5:45 and meeting my brother in Atlanta before heading on to Newark), that I've been up since 4:07am this morning cause I cant get the game off my mind.  And I've got two midterms today that I've been trying to study for all week, with absolutely no luck.  I'm screwed.

Sure hope this is good enough!

Rob

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Go Bulls

Hi

Well my bulls story begins back in the 9-2 season of 2002, arriving into Tampa for my semester abroad on the international exchange program, knowing nothing about Bulls football.  Following a flawless attendance record of the home games (and I was part of the first pitch invasion following the Bowling Green game...No Tazers were out that day!) I have made it my mission to attend as many games as possible...not easy with a 7,000 mile round trip from London, but it is normally achieved a couple of times a season.  When this is not possible, many a long night has been spent in the chatroom following the games, normally until 4-5am in the morning.  Fast forward to this season and following work relocating me to New York just before the Auburn game I am now a proud season ticket holder for the bulls, but I lucked out on a Rutgers ticket cause no-one told me how easy it would be to get to Rutgers after work!

Can I add that I have NEVER seen the Bulls lose in person...that record extends to 12-0

Just need a ticket and I will be there bring the NOISE!

Cheers

Archived