• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What the Hairspray is going on JJ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

Jimmy Johnson says he will respect USF if we can beat Rutgers!

Does anyone else see the irony in this statement?  And if so how has no one called him out?

Rutgers who is not ranked and up until last year was keeping Temple company in the depths of Div. I-A football is now a measuring stick for the Bulls?  Rutgers although they have been around for years has just one more year of legitimacy than USF!

Jimmy can see the changing scenery, but he is steering his car from 12 months ago!

I can just draw one conclusion from this:  KNOW WHEN TO SAY WHEN TO HAIRSPRAY!!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Jimmy Johnson says he will respect USF if we can beat Rutgers!

Does anyone else see the irony in this statement?  And if so how has no one called him out?

Rutgers who is not ranked and up until last year was keeping Temple company in the depths of Div. I-A football is now a measuring stick for the Bulls?  Rutgers although they have been around for years has just one more year of legitimacy than USF!

Jimmy can see the changing scenery, but he is steering his car from 12 months ago!

I can just draw one conclusion from this:  NO WHEN TO SAY WHEN TO HAIRSPRAY!!!

Yes, yes......

Or maybe even "KNOW when to say when to hairspray."

• Content Count:  2,661

USF does not need the respect of someone whose idea of an offensive gameplan is "have Dan Marino hand off to Karim-Abdul Jabbar instead of passing so much."

That guy does not get nearly enough blame for the sad state of the Miami Dolphins franchise.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

USF does not need the respect of someone whose idea of an offensive gameplan is "have Dan Marino hand off to Karim-Abdul Jabbar instead of passing so much."

That guy does not get nearly enough blame for the sad state of the Miami Dolphins franchise.

Another fins fan, nice (btw, Chris chambers is now in SD for a 2nd round pick...awesome). JJ let Marino throw, but only when it was 3rd and 14, then blamed Marino for losing games.

The guy is a joke, it is a miracle that he even has a job.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I wonder how much of JJ's comments are trying to help out Randy Shannon at Miami.  Was Shannon one of Johnson's guys or after?

• Content Count:  108

I wonder how much of JJ's comments are trying to help out Randy Shannon at Miami.  Was Shannon one of Johnson's guys or after?

Shannon was recruited by Johnson.  According to Wikipedia, "He played college football for the Miami Hurricanes in the mid-1980s, including for the team's 1987 national championship squad."  JJ was there from I think '84-88.

Archived