• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Meltdown Has Already Started at ucIF Rivals Site

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,382
  • Days Won:  10

Aside from a bull or two showing his ass over there, our posters have been very polite and classy.  We don't need to go over there and rub their noses in it.  Teams of our stature no longer need to do that.  I was amazed at how well behaved both fan bases were at RayJay.  It was cool to see as I smoked my Cuban cigar and drank my Bud.  Or was it smoked my b...never mind. ;D

Great game, great team, great fans.  I am PROUD TO BE A BULL!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  0

LOL omg they're finally seeing the light!

just sad that they think its only after today that this is their status....instead of realizing its BEEN this way for several yrs

• Content Count:  2,511

This one is so awesome, I just HAD to get it posted over here.  I can just see this guy crying, screaming, and flailing away at the keyboard as he's typing it in.  This guy is probably ucIF's version of the guy that did the Britney YouTube video after her horrible VMA performance...

f*ck usf...

the lack of class exhibited by usf today made me sick...keeping your starting qb in the game when you're ahead 50 to 10 in the 4th quarter is bull$hit...PASSING when you're ahead 50 to 10 in the 4th quarter is bull$hit, but they kept doing it. Congrats you mother fu*kers, you beat up on a team that, yes, doesn't belong on the same field with you after all. Here is the one wish I have for the rest of the season...I don't care if UCF loses every other game and I don't care if Miami loses the rest of their games. All I want is for usf to win out and have to play UF in the Sugar Bowl so they can see what they really are...a $hitty team from a $hitty bcs conference who wins quality games because they aren't taken seriously by real teams. Yes, you shouldn't be taken lightly, but you are nowhere near the caliber of UF, UM, FSU, USC, LSU, OU, UT, Mich, Oklahoma, UG, Cal, Tenn, BC, to name a few, and the list goes on...any wins against the programs I just listed are because nobody respects you...and nobody ever will because in a couple of seasons, when real teams who are on a down season are rebuilding and on their way back up to top 5 or 10 levels, you'll go back to being $hitty again. The thing that separates the aforementioned teams and usf is longevity. usf is a flash in the pan wannabe dying to be mentioned in the same breath as the other big 3 in florida, nothing more. And lose the mohawks, you look like fu*kin idiots...

-A disgusted UCF alum

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=103032450&mid=103032450&sid=908&style=2

:ROFLMAO

Is Bill O’Reilly a UCF fan?

• Content Count:  1,238

One very blitzed UCF girl was approaching Bulls fans in the parking lot after the game blathering on about how USF had the better football team, but they had the better school. I told her she was deluding herself and she just stood there with a blank look on her face. 

We have much bigger fish to fry. Rutgers is on the clock. Go Bulls!

What did you expect..."deluding"...she was probably trying to figure out "is that spelled..di or da or do, oh who cares, I go to ucIF"  ;D

• Content Count:  275

hahahahahahahaha im gonna wet my pants alaahahahah

Archived