• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

green and !!!GOLD!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

It aint a big deal but can there be a gold color added to the choices for text. I keep throwin the yellow on and it don't look right.

Go Bullz !!!

See.. not that its a big deal but... :-\  Gold is the ****.  In the meantime...

Go Bullz !!!

• Content Count:  2,363

if you go for the yellow and delete the word yellow and type #dfd0a5, you get gold.

Point of order to anyone who knows (Shoop, I'm looking in your direction): the hexadecimal representation used to be cccc99, but now the VI Standards lists it as dfd0a5, while our color is still PMS4515/872 (metallic). The hex translation of 4515 is another value entirely (BDB582). Any insight as to why?

• Content Count:  771

my brain hurts after that.

• Content Count:  4,738

It aint a big deal but can there be a gold color added to the choices for text. I keep throwin the yellow on and it don't look right.

Go Bullz !!!

Go Bullz !!!

Does anyone here miss the yellow from the old logo?  It seems like every team in College FB team has gold as a color, including two in this state!

• Content Count:  81

Which reminds me... whatever happen to our chants between East and West sides..... GREEEEEEN ....... GOLD....

or SOUTH..... FLORIDA....      we've got no chants going between the sides.... or is it only me who misses them  :(

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Taco Bull, I agree with you, we need the chant.  In a sold out stadium it would be awesome to hear it.  Plus the team hears it as well!  I like either of them.  I tried starting it once and it didn't catch on.  Hmmmm maybe I can get a hold of one of the cheerleaders and ask them.  Let me try.

• Content Count:  2,461

Go Bullz !!!

Go Bullz !!!

Does anyone here miss the yellow from the old logo?  It seems like every team in College FB team has gold as a color, including two in this state!

Don't care... Just keep posting so I can keep coming across your sig.

• Content Count:  81

Taco Bull, I agree with you, we need the chant.   In a sold out stadium it would be awesome to hear it.  Plus the team hears it as well!  I like either of them.  I tried starting it once and it didn't catch on.  Hmmmm maybe I can get a hold of one of the cheerleaders and ask them.  Let me try.

In the early days.... oh before ye old grasshoppers.... it took the video board and the announcer to get us to do it...  my poor old friend Charlie.... use to associate it to pushing a dump..... Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.....

Ok, not a pretty picture....  ;D

• Content Count:  2,461

Taco Bull, I agree with you, we need the chant.  In a sold out stadium it would be awesome to hear it.  Plus the team hears it as well!  I like either of them.  I tried starting it once and it didn't catch on.  Hmmmm maybe I can get a hold of one of the cheerleaders and ask them.  Let me try.

They're not going to do it... I can't remember the name but a bullspen member's wife is the cheerleader coach. Apparently the decision makers are just not too fond of the green/gold chant. It won't be making a reappearance.

Archived