• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Champs at International Mall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

Was just there this afternoon. They have some really nice USF tshirts and hoodies!, considering they only used to sell the "big 3's" apparel they are heading i nthe right direction...but i saw no USF hats but i did see UCF hats....

• Content Count:  127

I've been to the ones at University & Brandon malls, and have noticed the same.  Around this time last year (and perhaps before that) they've had some really nice hoodies.  Not all in school colors though, which I think is weird, but nice nonetheless, and cost effective.  The t-shirts are cheap, but the material comes across as that too.  I've seen USF hats at both places.

Maybe it'll actually get cool enuff this year to wear that heavier stuff...

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

they've had quite a few variations on USF t-shirts at the Champs down here in Bradenton since the spring.

i remember last season at some point Bealls had a ton of sh-t too... polos, t-shirts, pajamas, even skullies, scarves and mittens (why the hell we need that in Florida, i have no idea).  my gf bought me one of everything they had.  LOL.  gotta love it.

• Content Count:  1,238

I don't know about Champs but the Fan Attic at Westshore is increasing its choses...I still like the Bulls Outfitters, the USF Bookstore and Bulls Heaven(or is it Haven?) In any case...if you are looking for least expensive...check with your local Walgreens...I was in there just before the WV game and they had simple but nice t's (green and/or white) and caps for $9.99. Manager said they will order more if folks ask for them...you know increase the demand and all that.  :gobulls

• Content Count:  282

Don't know about Champs but Beall's is fully stocked.

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

"scarves and mittens (why the hell we need that in Florida, i have no idea)"

I have that set (scarve, gloves, and hat) from Bealls and it came in handy on a trip to New York in the spring. I'm assuming that people might even recognize the logo now. Might have to use it at UCONN (hope not!!) but will definately need at some future late season road trip up north.

Archived