• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will UCF fans shut up now?

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Where do you guys see all this UCF smack talk?  I hardly ever see any UCF fans here - talking smack or otherwise.

i'm guessing on UCF's board. but...who cares what they talk about over there, really

If that's where people see it, then you're exactly right.  Who the hell cares?  I sure hope people are stupid enough to go read a UCF board expecting them to be raving about USF's stout defense, kick ass QB and stud of a head coach.  Cuz we sure as hell don't say that about UCF over here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  385

Hate to break it you all, but UCF seems like a pretty good team this year.  We need to come out strong and put away the game early. We can't afford to do what we did with FAU with, well, any team.

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

No, UCF fans wont shut up. If the didnt shup up after having that winless season a few years ago then nothing will shut them up. I think it would be strange if they did shut up. I am kind of use to UCF fans ripping on USF all the time, so all that smack no longer bothers me anymore. All USF has to do is keep on winning football games while UCF fans can only hope to beat ECU.

• Content Count:  1,457

UCF - playing football now for many years - is truly upset at our performance.  They can not get over the fact taht USF is the best football team in Florida.  The Golden Shower Knights are a poor team with a poor coach (yes I said poor coach - O'Leary runs a tired offensive scheme).  No disrespect to a long time (tenure) coach but time for a new leader is here.

Bulls keep on winning, and winning, and winning - and most of all IMPROVING each week.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

As long as the UCF fans keep the smack talk on their own boards, who gives a rat's a$$.  We will have to play tougher against them than what we showed against FAU, I believe.

Gotta give FAU props though, they played very hard and didn't back down for one minute.  Snellenberger has done a good job with this young team.  I see their program advancing convincingly in the near future

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Where do you guys see all this UCF smack talk?  I hardly ever see any UCF fans here - talking smack or otherwise.

That's because it is removed by moderators.  You're obviously new around here, with 27 posts (welcome to the board!).  The more time you spend around here, you'll realize how much the ucIFers obsess over USF.

• Content Count:  46

They'll win. Convincingly I think. But Florida schools are making serious advancements with their programs. USF is just the leader of the new school.

Go Bullz !!!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol they got beat down by the Purple Pansies!

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Trust me they will be fired up for this game and we must as well.  This team will play tough unless our offense can put them away quick.  A nice 21-0 lease in the first half will shut them up.

Archived