• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disrespect in UF/LSU game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

this thread backs my sentiment about the oversensitivity and overall ridiculous behavior of a lot of fans on this board. please. they, just like us fans, were just shocked to see the name "South Florida" in the top 5. they talked about it last week, too, following all the crazy losses. "it looks like USF is going to be in the top 10! can you believe it??" IT'S A GOOD THING. man

I think it can be taken either way. They chuckled... who knows for what reason. As long as they say our name right and put it on TV. And it doesn't matter. Laughing at us because we're top 6 or top 5? Whop de do!!! I'll take it.

I agree with both of you. Take the press and the win and be happy. USF could have lost to FAU, if a couple of lucky breaks did not go USF's way.

Kizarvexis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,457

It was Nervous laughter b/c w/in 3 weeks we will be #1 or #2 and they are going out of their minds with angst and worry!  We are that Good and they need to get to know us better.  Poor Doug Flutie could not even say our school name - or remember who he was commenting about.

• Content Count:  99

We moved up because of some key losses. So what? Teams do that every year. Its part of college football. Teams lose. We won.

Shouldn't complain, we just got to step up our offense to continue to be in the top 5.

• Content Count:  10,219

just win jim!

let all say what they will...we will keep doing our thing on the field.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I can't believe that our fans don't understand how lucky we were in the polls last week, and this week as well.  To go from 18 to 6 was pretty darned amazing.  Given our subpar performance against FAU, we are quite fortuitous to have seen more turmoil this week at the top of the polls in order to keep us where we are.  If the Gators, Badgers, and Trojans had all won, I would expect USF to drop a few spots.  As it is, I expect us to be somewhere between 7 and 5.

The commentators are right to see this as amusing, because they know that we have been amazingly lucky.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I can't believe that our fans don't understand how lucky we were in the polls last week, and this week as well.  To go from 18 to 6 was pretty darned amazing.  Given our subpar performance against FAU, we are quite fortuitous to have seen more turmoil this week at the top of the polls in order to keep us where we are.  If the Gators, Badgers, and Trojans had all won, I would expect USF to drop a few spots.  As it is, I expect us to be somewhere between 7 and 5.

The commentators are right to see this as amusing, because they know that we have been amazingly lucky.

• Content Count:  4,501

Love to play pool and whenever I heard the old ''Man, you were lucky "  I always tell them I would rather be lucky then good - which really means not only am I good but much better then you think. 

USF really is much better then people think and it is hard to accept since we don't have the track record.  Trust me we will drop like  a rock when we lose  a game.

Enjoy the ride !

GO BULLS !

Archived