• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF BAD call with student tickets!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

Why on earth would they do the student tickets on a Sunday???? This is beyond stupid. I know they say that people can't line up until 2, but everyone here knows that isn't going to hold up. People will be there well before then, thus blocking all the students that are going to the FAU game. Students going to the FAU game are going to have to leave at 8 am to get back to stand in line for tickets.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,433

That is a shame...how many students are making the trip?  is it not possible to return Saturday night?

• Content Count:  1,479

Just have to hope they will actually enforce the not lining up before 2. btw, people complained before about it being during the week with classes, so with demand right now, there really isnt a time that would be perfect for everyone that wants to go.

• Content Count:  1,633

Nay, USF has the greatest student ticket policy EVER!

I am a student, but I actually just went on to ticketmaster and bought tickets for all of the remaining home games. It is too big of a deal to try and wait in line for tickets, etc. For the WVU game, I just bought tickets from a scalper outside(for a measly $75 a piece!!) and even though the seats were supposed to be for somewhere in the 300's I just sat in the student section in the club level.

• Content Count:  500

That is a shame...how many students are making the trip?  is it not possible to return Saturday night?

Game starts at 3:30, even if it runs late and ends at 7... drive is 3 and a half hours.... im doing it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

if they were smart-- they would make sure any student that makes the FAU game gets a ticket to the UCF game-- period

if they were smart-- they would make sure any student that makes the FAU game gets a ticket to the UCF game-- period

I heard they are setting up a reward system where games attended will put you higher up the list for student tickets.... any one in athletics care to confirm or deny?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

what about the student Bulls club-- same dealio

what about the student Bulls club-- same dealio

SBC makes you athletic donors, which would put you ahead of those graduating with you for tickets and what not. This would be for students only, from what I heard.

IE: A senior who goes to every home game and buys tickets through gobulls or sbc trips for road games would have priority over a first year freshman...

Archived