• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN.com College football front page

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

espnu2cg4.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting article. They have 1-month our predictions with us at #9 following a predicted loss at Rutgers.

• Content Count:  38

yeah i commented on that article saying that the predicted loss at Rutgers should motivate our Bulls

• Content Count:  1,251

dont know if someone posted this yet but we are in an article on the front page of the college football section of ESPN.cpm

says were gonna lose to rutgers......i dont know about that http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index

• Content Count:  64

dont know if someone posted this yet but we are in an article on the front page of the college football section of ESPN.cpm

says were gonna lose to rutgers......i dont know about that http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Well they did beat us last year, so it's possible.  But Mike Teel looks a bit inaccurate with his passing to me, but the one thing we have a smallish defensive line and if they get Ray Rice going we could be in for a long night.  If we get to full of ourselves with all this hype I could see us losing, hopefully we stay focused.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Reading that article I don't see where he says we will lose to Rutgers. He says:

" Expect the Bulls to remain in the mix until at least the latter half of this month, when they visit Rutgers and UConn, then face November home games against Cincinnati and Louisville. This program has come a long way in a short while, but it's hard to see it contending for a national title just yet."

He just states the obvious that we go on the road to play 2 teams we have had losses to and face a tough Cincy at home as well as Louisville (which Louisville shows up is the question). 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf is buying

i expect bulls to win out(assuming grothe doesnt get hurt)

• Content Count:  1,251

Well they did beat us last year, so it's possible.  But Mike Teel looks a bit inaccurate with his passing to me, but the one thing we have a smallish defensive line and if they get Ray Rice going we could be in for a long night.  If we get to full of ourselves with all this hype I could see us losing, hopefully we stay focused.

tru but they havent really played that solid of teams......the only decent team they played was maryland and they lost.....I am more worried about UCF......but well see how rutgers does against cincy........and this weekend we NEED to roll FAU.........

• Content Count:  4,879

One of the terrific benefits of our lofty ranking is a loss (they do happen) won't knock us out.  A permanent spot in top 25 changes all perceptions.

Archived