• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You from USF Alum

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

This is my first post.  Old guys like myself rarely post on message boards although I have tried to keep up by reading this board.

I just want thank the students and fans of USF.  It was amazing watching the game here in Arizona and seeing a sold out USF game.  The noise you guys made was insane and was truly inspiring.  I never imagined USF would get to this status back in the day.  I think the biggest sporting accomplishment  when I was a student (other than our first football game) was a win at home over a ranked Louisville basketball team.  We all rushed to find a TV to see if we made it on Sportscenter.  We did for 30 seconds.

You guys make us very proud and I just wanted to say thank you.  Keep it up.  Hopefully we play for the NC.  If not and we get invited to the Fiesta Bowl you all have a free place to stay.  I might regret saying that but who cares,  live in the moment.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wow!  UsfGrad must have a big place to house 4000 BullsPen members plus friends and family.  ::)

• Content Count:  58

Put me down for me plus 3 in the Fiesta Bowl...heard they were inpressed by us on Friday...

Do we get use of cars too? Or should I rent? ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,004
  • Days Won:  469

The overflow will go to my modest, yet semi-palatial residence.  We'll fill the pool with beer.

• Content Count:  19

Nice email from USFAlum.  I think our Bulls are making alumni proud all over the country.  The recognition for USF is phenomenal.  Let the world take notice.

Archived