• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After digging around on opponent forums...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Sorry, but I went to the UCF board and saw this quote and litterally laughed my hoarse *** to tears.

"Good assessment. You forgot that Kamar, AJ, and to a certain degree, Rocky should have no trouble getting open in USF's secondary. Hopefully Kyle and Michael will deliver."

Wow, and here I thought our secondary was probably our biggest strength.

• Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

A UCF fan on a Texas board was actually arguing that we were better than they thought.    :o

A bunch of Texas fans are unhappy that we are using the horns sign.  Some even said it made it hard for them to watch the game.

• Content Count:  159

Sorry, but I went to the UCF board and saw this quote and litterally laughed my hoarse *** to tears.

"Good assessment. You forgot that Kamar, AJ, and to a certain degree, Rocky should have no trouble getting open in USF's secondary. Hopefully Kyle and Michael will deliver."

Wow, and here I thought our secondary was probably our biggest strength.

Our DL and Secondary are great, our LB core is solid ... that together makes for one hell of a defense. UCF is in for a long day if they think their OL will keep our DL in check. Selive will be introducing himself soon enough.

• Content Count:  275

A UCF fan on a Texas board was actually arguing that we were better than they thought.    :o

A bunch of Texas fans are unhappy that we are using the horns sign.  Some even said it made it hard for them to watch the game.

pffffffffttttttt or maybe because they werent in the spotlight

what was it espn said?

oh yeah

"welcome to tonights game, the biggest ever broadcast for this station"

Archived