• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am calling it now...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Good teams don't turn the ball over six times.  I think the Mounties got intimidated tonight.

So good teams turn it over 4 times?  Like USF?

If I was paranoid I would say, grats on paying off our center... but I am not.  WVU kept you on you heels until the last minute, with us using backup QB, having balls snapped over heads, snaps and handoffs falling on the ground.  I almost want to claim you all shared some of the sulferous egg water with our boys and poisoned them! haha, yeah ok... anyway.  Losses like this are just hard to take, because down the road USF is going to lose game and this loss will make WVU look worse.  If USF had the potential to win the rest of thier season I could handle this with no problem, but the sad fact is that USF is going to go 4-3 in confernce play.

You my friend.. are a sad sad individual......I highly recommend picking up another sport... .. I'm not going to make a WV Redneck comment.. because I am proud an Southern.. but have you heard of NASCAR?.. just a thought...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  849

Mountaineers were scared all night. They were SHOOK!

The only reason Pat White didn't come out for the second half is because of FEAR!!!!!

2 Years in a row. We made Lou Holtz look like a genious!!!!

GO BULLS!!!!

TOP TEN HERE WE COME!!!

• Content Count:  635

Saw a post on the WVU board talking about luck.. he just doesnt understand the INT's , Fumbles and bad snaps were due to pressure from the front 7. I mean it does not get more obvious than what we watched tonight. I saw 2 INT's caused directly by the DE hanging off of Jerret.

I understand they are stunned and their season is over early, but **** get a grip.

and how about Slaton's fumble? helmet right into the numbers, clean knock, ball dropped like a rock. perfect execution.

• Content Count:  22

that was turnover 101. I have seen some massive hits as a SEC fan for the last 30 years, and I can say that is on par with the most technically sound hits I have ever seen. Laron Landry would be proud. :)

• Content Count:  98

Just want to say GL vrs Florida today!!!!

USF will lose to Cincy/UofL/Rutgers this year.  Just because you cannot score.

WVU is still going to Win out and take the Big East, that is just the facts.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

DEFENSE LIVES HERE

WVstate...., I hope you enjoyed the game, we play what I like to call defense down here in FL. Our speed caused the turnovers. Averaging 47 points per game, and you were held to 13. DEAL WITH IT. I don't want to say we are better than you guys, you have a hell of a team, but our speed and tackling matches up well with you guys.

GO AUBURN, BEAT UF.

WAR **** EAGLE!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

WVChump,

Take the L like a mna or woman.  Your team got beat the F up!

Archived